Sunday, December 30, 2012

TWO KINGDOMS, TOTALLY OUT OF BALANCE

TWO KINGDOMS, TOTALLY OUT OF BALANCE

There is no such thing as balance within the only two ultimate kingdoms. In the kingdom of darkness the Jew and Christian are despised, and thought to be lesser than all other all other humans. Nothing less than annihilation of this offscouring of people, will fully satisfy the rulers of darkness. This hatred first manifested with Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And why did he slay him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. [13] Marvel not, my brethren, that the world hates you." 1 John 3:12-13 (KJV)

It really is not hard to understand, it has nothing to do with persons and yet fully involves people of all races. It has to do with an unseen war between between satan am Me. My Spirit enters all those who choose to follow Me with their whole heart. His spirit enters all those who choose not to follow Me. There are no other people groups. The spirit of the enemy passionately hates My Spirit in any human, and will do everything possible to kill that person.

On the other side, there is no tolerating of evil, sin or unrighteousness in My kingdom. Remember My kingdom is like "when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: [12] And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. [13] Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matthew 22:11-13 (KJV)

I hate a balance, and there never will be a balance of good and evil in My kingdom. A little bit of sin will never be ok. Just as a little bit of righteousness will never be tolerated in the dark kingdom. The fearful people, and unbelievers, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will neverbe allowed in My kingdom but shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

Now please understand My holiness,is a very destructive force. When Elijah prayed, "let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. [38] My holy fire fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench." 1 Kings 18:36,38 (KJV)

Jehu carried My holy indignation when he lifted up his face to Jezebel's window and said, Who is on my side? Who? And two or three eunuchs looked out at him. [33] And he said, Throw her down! So they threw her down, and some of her blood splattered on the wall and on the horses, and he drove over her. [34] When he came in, he ate and drank, and said, See now to this cursed woman and bury her, for she is a king''s daughter. [35] They went to bury her, but they found nothing left of her except the skull, feet, and palms of her hands." Jehu 2 Kings 9:32-35 (AMP)

My love is the healing force of My kingdom and is protected by My holiness, because My holiness precedes My love and assures that all sin is destroyed before My love is exposed to its destructive force. "It is My holy wrath and indignation which is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative." Romans 1:18 (AMP)

It was I "who knew no sin; that was made to be sin for you, that you might be made the righteousness of God in Me." 2 Corinthians 5:21 (KJV) When I took on your sin I met the holiness of My Father and My death resulted, so you sin was destroyed on the cross because I had no sin of My own, only yours. So now your sin is paid in full if you choose. Those who choose to surrender to Me can now enjoy My Fathers love without fear of His holiness. His holiness preceded His love and destroyed Me in human form carrying your sin. Now I am your great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, so hold fast your profession. [16]You can now come boldly unto the throne of grace, that and obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:14,16 (KJV)

What then? Do you think you can still sin, because you are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. [16] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? [22] But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. [23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:15-16,22-23 (KJV

My kingdom demands that you stop living in sin, because it will not tolerate sin of any kind, so do not frustrate My grace. You can live pure, now that My holiness has broken the power of sin over you. Remember the soul that sins will still die at the hands of My holiness! Enjoy the fullness of My love, until I return for you, My holy bride.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment