Saturday, January 19, 2013

DON'T MESS WITH MY WOMEN

DON'T MESS WITH MY WOMEN

I warn you for your sake, because there is no weaker vessel in the kingdom. As a matter of fact "as many of you as have been baptized into Me, have put on My righteousness. [28] so now there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither MALE NOR FEMALE: for ye are all one in Me. [29] And if you are Mine, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:27-29 (KJV) My anointing is My anointing wether it be on a man or a wo--man, it has the same power.

Please let Me tell you about My women, Deborah and Jael;
Deborah, was My prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, and she judged Israel for a time. [6] And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedesh-naphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the Lord God of Israel commanded, saying , Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun? [7] And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand. [8] And Barak was afraid and said, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: (because he knew she was anointed), but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

[9] And she said, don't be afraid, I will surely go with thee: but remember this, the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a WOMAN. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh. [13] And Sisera gathered together all his chariots, even nine hundred chariots of iron, and all the people that were with him, from Harosheth of the Gentiles unto the river of Kishon. [14] And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the Lord hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the Lord gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.

[15] And the Lord discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera got down off his chariot, and fled away on foot. [16] But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera died by the sword; and there was not a man left.

Enter My woman Jael:

[17] Howbeit Sisera fled away on foot to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite. [18] And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle. [19] And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him. [20] Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and enquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No. [21] Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and pegged the mighty warrior to the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died!

You thought it was by the hand of Deborah didn't you? No, I have thousands of mighty women of faith!
Let's finish the story:
[22] And as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest. And when he came into her tent , behold, Sisera lay dead, pegged to the ground, and the tent peg was in his temples. [23] So God subdued on that day Jabin the king of Canaan before the children of Israel, because My anointing, makes women mighty. [24] And the hand of the children of Israel prospered, and prevailed against Jabin the king of Canaan, until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan." Judges 4:4,6-9,13-24 (KJV)

When women are really evil as was Jezebel, they are worse than men. But when they are sold out their love for Me surpasses the man also. Men, if you have an evil one, hide yourself in Me, for I am your only defense. But I want to encourage My women, some of you have been divorced by men who abused you, and were not worthy of you, I refused to let them be one with you. You are not lesser because of it, but have My covering, and in the kingdom you have no gender label, you are known by your anointing. Submit where I have placed you and do not lean on man to sustain you.

Bottom line for all My women: I don't care if you a widow, as My girl Ruth was, or a former prostitute as My girl Rahab was, single or married, you are My anointed vessel in the earth. My blood covers all your excuses, and you have a mission to accomplish. When you stand before Me, you cannot say, I am only a women, because there is not a single female here, only former humans, now in their new spirit bodies, all in rank according to their obedience on earth. You are to obey My commands and never insult My power, by saying, I am only a women.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment