Sunday, January 27, 2013

GUN CONTROL AND THE KINGDOM

GUN CONTROL AND THE KINGDOM

This writing is for all believers who do not personally know My voice, yet expect to be delivered during conflict.
This is the saddest blog ever with a video portion you probably will not be able to finish. Truth becomes horror when it is ignored or rejected. If the citizens are not armed in the last days they better know My voice and how to use My word real good. Notice, I did not say read, I said USE! When I had Nehemiah rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, My enemies hated it, and were determined to stop the construction by killing the workers. So I made sure everybody had a gun.

Let Me have Nehemiah tell you the story;
"We were building the wall, and all of it was joined together to half its height, for the people had a heart and mind to work. [7] But when Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabians, Ammonites, and Ashdodites heard that the walls of Jerusalem were going up and that the breaches were being closed, they were very angry. [8] And they all plotted together to come and fight against Jerusalem, to injure and cause confusion and failure in it.

[9] But because of them we made our PRAYER to our God and set a WATCH against them day and night. [13] So I set ARMED men behind the wall in places where it was least protected; I even thus used the people as families with their swords, spears, and bows, (ancient guns). [14] I looked them over and rose up and said to the nobles and officials and the other people, Do not be afraid of the enemy; earnestly remember the Lord and imprint Him on your minds, great and terrible, and take from Him courage to fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.

[17] Those who built the wall and those who bore burdens loaded themselves so that everyone worked with one hand and held a (gun) weapon with the other hand, [18] And every builder had his gun girded by his side, and so worked. And he who sounded the trumpet was at my side. [19] And I said to the nobles and officials and the rest of the people, The work is great and scattered, and we are separated on the wall, one far from another. [20] In whatever place you hear the sound of the trumpet, rally to us there. Our God will fight for us.

[21] So we labored at the work while half of them held the spears from dawn until the stars came out. [22] At that time also I said to the people, Let everyone with his servant lodge within Jerusalem, that at night they may be a guard to us and a laborer during the day. [23] So none of us--I, my kinsmen, my servants, nor the men of the guard who followed me--took off our clothes; each kept his weapon in his hand for days." Nehemiah 4:6-9,13-14,17-23 (AMP)

Not a single shot was ever fired, and no one had to use their weapon, because the enemy knew, they knew how to use it if they needed too and chose not to risk death. When your enemy is filled with hate and sees you unarmed, unless I step in, in a physical way you are all going to be slaughtered. Your enemy thinks twice and considers his ways before he enters an armed mans home. If your fear level is higher than your faith level at these times I cannot step in ... "without faith it is impossible". Hebrews 11:6 (KJV) However those of you who are martyred for My sake, will receive a special crown.

For the believers who meet with Me daily and know Me intimately, and obey My voice, "the weapons of your warfare are not physical weapons of flesh and blood, but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds." 2 Corinthians 10:4 (AMP) I will be their defense, however the carnal Christians, need a physical weapon, because they have no defense, because I have called and they have refused to answer, have stretched out my hand and no man has heeded it, [25] And they treated as nothing all my counsel and would accept none of my reproof, [26] I also will laugh at their calamity; I will mock when the thing comes that shall cause them terror and panic--" Proverbs 1:24-26 (AMP)

Now here is the history that is about to repeat itself, if your fleshly citizens and carnal Christians are unarmed. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=bgJg3L7VLxU

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment