Wednesday, January 2, 2013

THE JOURNEY DEEPER INTO MY HEART


THE JOURNEY DEEPER INTO MY HEART

Now you will see and understand My heart better, than ever before. Many of the things you have been taught that make Me rejoice, I have no interest in. Many of the things that thrill My heart are never mentioned. The laughter of children, is the first thing you will hear as I take you deeper into My heart. The idea that a successful ministry will have thousands of adults and be wealthy is not kingdom. Some say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and they do not realize and understand that they are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked." Revelation 3:17 (AMP) Don't misunderstand Me, the large crowds worshiping Me are wonderful, but I said, don't push the children aside! "Allow the little ones to come to Me, and do not forbid or restrain or hinder them, for of such as these is the kingdom of heaven composed." Matthew 19:14 (AMP)

I remember the time the disciples came up and asked Me, Who then is really the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? [2] And I called a little child to come and I put him right in the middle of them, [3] And I made it very plain, Truly I say to you, unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving, you can never enter the kingdom of heaven at all. [4] Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like this little child trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

[5] And whoever receives and accepts and welcomes one little child like this, for My sake, and in My name, receives and accepts and welcomes Me. If you can't stand kids you can't stand Me, and you will never be in My kingdom. [6] And let Me make it perfectly clear to all the school teachers; whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in and acknowledge and cleave to Me, to stumble and sin that is, who entices him or hinders him in right conduct or thought, it would be better (more expedient and profitable or advantageous) for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be sunk in the depth of the sea." Matthew 18:1-6 (AMP)

I respond and love and enjoy, faith, and kids are full of it. The enemy is doing all he can do to crush and destroy and twist their faith in Me and put it in themselves. As you go deeper into My heart get used to having kids around you. They are your safety net, because I watch over whoever watches over them! "Be very careful how you treat My little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven, and He knows how you are treating them." Matthew 18:10 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment