Friday, January 11, 2013

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION, THE APPLAUSE OF EARTH OR HEAVEN?

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION, THE APPLAUSE OF EARTH OR HEAVEN?

When you say, all the glory goes to God, it is not always true. Inside of every human is a desire for significance. A desire to be recognized in some way, as a person that made a difference or was used by Me to make a difference. Everyone has a desire to at least have their name mentioned and these things are natural and not evil, but where is the line drawn on touching My glory. This is an ultra personal question that even you are not sure of the answer. A little bit of praise feels so good, but a little more praise, feels even better. Each little bit of recognition motivates the person to do more and without realizing it motivation, turns to purpose. At this point every thing the servant does is for himself not the kingdom, yet while the kingdom may be benefiting, they are stealing My glory.

"Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; (you were doing these things for yourself, taking all the glory, putting you're name up in lights) depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands." Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP) When this happens you have left the goal and basic purpose of your calling, even though you appear to be successfully fulfilling your call. The fulfilling of every call, and using your gift exclusively for the kingdom, is what brings the second greatest glory to My Father.

The thing that brings the greatest glory to Me, is not your singing, dancing, witnessing, or even feeding the hungry, all of which wonderful, but still for your sake more than Mine. The thing that brings the greatest glory to Me is your complete and absolute obedience! The thing that disgraces Me and the kingdom the most is your disobedience. That is why I said, "If you really love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands." John 14:15 (AMP) Here's the question I ask, if I gave the command to do nothing, could you ... "stand still (firm, confident, undismayed) and see the salvation which I will work for you?" Exodus 14:13 (AMP)

Or do you always have to be doing something, secretly worried what people will think? If I asked you to sit before Me a whole year, and not do anything physical and not give any apologies to the people, could you do it? I made Moses wait forty years, to get the, "I'll do it myself", attitude out of him! How much do you secretly need the applause of men, to do what you do for the kingdom. If no one ever knew you did anything for Me, would you still serve Me with all your heart? Many love the platform, but will never secretly mop it. Wait before Me everyday, so I can keep a watch on your heart, to be absolutely sure what motivates you. If you must always do, do, do, check yourself, wait before Me, do not take a chance on being deceived. Be sure that the applause of heaven and not earth is motivating you!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment