Monday, January 7, 2013

JUST SITTING HERE THINKING ABOUT YOU

JUST SITTING HERE THINKING ABOUT YOU

You are a real joy to Me each time you let Me touch somebody with your hands. When you let Me walk the streets with your feet and visit the kids I love, you have no idea how much that means to Me. When you take Me into the prison and let Me visit those who are bound, I am so greatful. Did you know, you are pulling on My heart strings, and you have My full attention. Listen, "If you ask any thing in my son's name, and I will do it." John 14:14 (KJV)

You are so kind to lend Me your eyes for tears to flow, as I view the needless suffering of My creation. It made things so easy when you turned your bank account over to Me, I was able to make regular deposits and keep it full. Thanks for writing those checks, I could have an angel do it, but when you do it, it means so much more. Did you know that "if you give to one of these little ones in rank or influence, even a cup of cold water, you are My disciple, and surely I declare to you, you shall not lose your reward." Matthew 10:42 (AMP)

I really want to spend more quality time with you! I am sitting here planning your future and you won't believe the things I have come up with, allow Me to use your words, they are mind blowing! Your eye has not seen, nor your ear heard, and I'll go so far as to say, it has not entered into your heart, the things which I have prepared for you because you love Me." 1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

You have finally taken on My nature and discovered the kingdom mystery, the giving mystery. The fact that all things were made and came into existence through Me; and without Me was not even one thing made that has come into being" John 1:3 (AMP) and through the giving principle in My kingdom everything is at your disposal. All the health and wealth you need, as a matter of fact "whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the I may be glorified in My Son." John 14:13 (KJV)

Bottom line is, I give to you, and wait to see how much you keep and how much you give back to me. When your faith level reaches 100% you unlock the vaults of the kingdom. For with the measure you deal out, with that same percentage you use when you confer benefits on others, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38 (AMP)

When you care nothing about "gathering and heaping up and storing up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal. [20] but you gather and heap up and store for yourself treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal; Matthew 6:19-20 (AMP) you have reached the center of My heart, and I sit and think about you all the time. I look forward to when you have accomplished My purpose and you come home to sit here with Me.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment