Wednesday, January 16, 2013

YOU AND WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM

YOU AND WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM

Weapons grade uranium is an enriched uranium that has gone through the very expensive process of isotope separation, a process of concentrating specific isotopes of a chemical element, by removing other isotopes. For example; separating natural uranium into enriched uranium and depleted uranium. In short enrichment is dependent on a separating process. To carry and host My presence with enriched miracle working power far above that of nuclear, you must be enriched. "I mean, in every thing you are being enriched by Me, in all conversation, and in all knowledge; [7] So that you come behind in no gift; while you are waiting for My coming: [8] I am the only one that can confirm you and enrich you unto the end, that you may be blameless, when it's finally My day." 1 Corinthians 1:5,7-8 (KJV)

Just as with the uranium enrichment, there is a separating process that is very costly to the normal human lifestyle . This process goes beyond sin and even the old nature. It is place where you are separated unto the gospel of God" Romans 1:1 (KJV) It's a place where the multitudes do not travel and My footprints are the only ones on the path. In this separating process, many can drink it, but you can't! Many can attend, but you can't! Many can watch it, but you can't! Many can talk about it, but you must keep your mouth shut! Why because you are in the enriching process, being enriched to host My presence.

Only a special few qualify to carry and host My presence. I do not choose based on talent, ability, or background. You qualify yourself, by volunteering for the enrichment process, a process that demands only one thing from you; OBEDIENCE. Most western believers will never be enriched to this degree because they cannot separate from good things, and go beyond the better things, to enter the best thing, hosting My continual presence. This is where you become the ark of the new covenant, that must be handled exactly as I command.

"All things are legitimate permissible, and as an average believer, you are free to do anything you please, outside of sin. But not all things are helpful (expedient, profitable, and wholesome) or will allow you to host My presence. All things may be legitimate, but not all things are constructive to character or edifying to the enrichment process. [24] When you get to the point you no longer "seek your own good and advantage and profit, but rather you seek only to advance another and only seek the welfare of your neighbor" you will know the enrichment process has begun.

When you carry My presence, the separating will increase to a place of being misunderstood. You will not be able to explain our private times, when I tell you to "put off you shoes from you feet: for the place where you are standing is holy ground." Acts 7:33 (KJV) But you will understand that red sea miracles only happen for those that have had a burning bush experience. There are only 2000 metric tons of enriched uranium on planet earth because the process of separation is very costly and highly guarded. My separation process is very costly to to your lifestyle, and I closely guard My weapons grade anointing. It is dispersed to only those who will pay the price of separation to be enriched.

There are only a few western believers enriched with full creative power of the kingdom, I need more, that's why I am continually inviting you to go through the separating process and be an enriched one. What I am about to do in the earth will require the enriched ones, with a weapons grade anointing, to bring down principalities, and rulers of darkness in high places. The weapons of your warfare are not physical weapons of flesh and blood, My friend, but they are enriched and mighty before God, designed for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds," 2 Corinthians 10:4 (AMP)

If you want revival first you must bring down these rulers over cities and counties. You cannot break the chains they have wrapped around the souls of men, with a spiritually depleted lifestyle. But the enriched ones can do it! You have a choice separate and be enriched or risk you and your family being in chains, hoping for an enriched one to come and set you free.



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment