Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES BAD

WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES BAD

Anyone who has My anointing on his life and starts to insist on doing his own thing, and refuses to do as My Spirit directs, I will replace My Holy Spirit with an evil one. Just as "My Spirit departed from Saul, and an evil spirit sent from Me tormented and troubled him." 1 Samuel 16:14 (AMP) Evil spirits are negative workers, permitted by Me to give the rebellious, wrong doer, what they want, so they live and believe a lie. If a persons heart is turned back to doing that which is right in his own eyes, then I will permit a lying spirit have his way with them.

Some who once served Me, become so busy that I am squeezed out of their schedule. They come to a point where they no longer have time to be intimate with Me, and this a deadly mistake. My truth is revealed and accepted during times of intimacy, and this keeps you aligned with My purpose. When they no longer close themselves in daily with Me, all prospective, and kingdom focus is lost, and they begin building their own kingdom, based on their own vision. Now "because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. [11]... I send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: [12] And eventually be damned because they believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" and doing their own thing.
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 (KJV)

Listen this a sad time for the kingdom, but the truth is "when some people knew Me, they did not glorified Me as God, neglecting the prayer closet, they became unthankful; and became vain in their imaginations, thinking their way was better, so their foolish heart was darkened. [22] All the time while they were professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" Romans 1:21-22 (KJV) This is what must be done in these cases, even though they once were on target with My vision, you must face the fact, they are now working for the enemy and you must "mark them because they will cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. [18] For they that are such no longer serve Me, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the innocent." Romans 16:17-18 (KJV)

KINGDOM PRINCIPLE *** KINGDOM WARNING:
Everyone who becomes to busy for intimacy with Me neglects their own salvation. Getting you saved was My work, but keeping you saved demands work on your part! Even though it is "Me working in you both to will and to do of My good pleasure, you must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." Philippians 2:13-12 (KJV)

Stay close to Me every day, because you all have feet of clay and will never make it on your own, no matter how long you have served Me. I love you, so stay very close to Me and you will never be deceived.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment