Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

After you deliberately disobeyed Me, I disrupted all of eternity, to give My only Son up to die, in order to pay for your sins, so you didn't have to burn in hell. Then I gave you permission to use the authority of His name, to overcome sickness, death and the devil. I put angels around you to keep demons from tormenting you. I even sent a third of heavens power, My Holy Spirit, to guide you into truth, and comfort you on your journey. Now, Is it to much to ask for you to love Me, and put Me above everything else?

And what about you fathers in the faith, "what unrighteousness did you find in Me, that you can't spend a couple hours a day with Me, but you habitually spend hours watching your favorite team, play a game. This adds nothing to your eternity and you only end up with emptiness, falseness, and futility, and yourselves become fruitless and worthless to the kingdom? I don't care if you watch it, but what about Me, why did you cut Me down to 15 minutes, on your way to work?

I just don't get it! [7] I brought you into a plentiful land to enjoy its fruits and good things. You have homes, cars, money, fancy food, and all you can eat, while the third world, walks barefoot and scrapes in dumps to eat. Something happened to you when you entered, you defiled My land and made My heritage an abomination detestable and loathsome. You had the audacity to rename My gift the American dream! [8] Even your pastors did not say, Where is the Lord? When My Holy Spirit withdrew from their services. You have teachers who handle My word, that I gave to Moses, teachers who don't even know Me, yet they are teaching your youth. The politicians and secular leaders also transgressed against Me, and the prophets now prophesy by IRS authority and in the name of political correctness to keep their 501C3 status, and follow after things that do not profit anyone." Jeremiah 2:5-8 (AMP)

All of heaven is baffled, why it is, that whenever I am good to My children on earth, "they change My truth into a lie, and worship and serve the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever." Romans 1:25 (KJV) I am so intensely in love with you, that I continually extend mercy after mercy, and forgiveness after forgiveness, even when I know, I am not number one, and you have another lover. I wait morning after morning for you, in our secret place, only to hear your front door slam, as you run to make love to Mammon.

Now as a nation, you are into your forth generation of apostasy, and your children are starving for Me, so I am bypassing you, in all your political correctness and going directly to them. They love Me so much, "and every one that forsakes houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. [30] and many of you that were first shall be last; and these youth that are last in line, shall be first." Matthew 19:29-30 (KJV) I am sending them into the prisons and into drug infested streets, they are "going out into the highways and hedges and urging and constraining everyone to yield and come in, so that My house may be filled. [24] For I tell you, not one of those who were invited, but chose to remain politically correct, shall taste my supper." Luke 14:23-24 (AMP)

These kids are crazy about Me and I love it, and because of them "I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men, that are politically incorrect, shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: [29] And also upon My servants and upon the handmaids I will pour out My spirit. [32] And then whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call." Joel 2:28-29,32 (KJV) I will then rename the American dream, because you will be living in the Kingdom Dream!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment