Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CHANGE MY MIND *** IF YOU DARE


CHANGE MY MIND *** IF YOU DARE

My Father said, "no Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord ; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the Lord for ever: Deuteronomy 23:3 (KJV) But one day, with a single phrase, a young widow changed his mind. With the single phrase, ... thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:" little Ruth changed His Mind. Ruth 1:16 (KJV)

My Father said, forget THAT I said, NO MOABITE, I changed My mind, I like this girl, she's My girl! He arranged that Boaz would redeem her, "and Boaz said to the elders and to all the people,... Ruth the Moabitess, the widow of Mahlon, I have bought to be my wife ... [11] And all the people at the gate and the elders said, We are witnesses. May the Lord make the woman who is coming into your house like Rachel and Leah, the two who built the household of Israel... Ruth 4:9-11 (AMP) Did you know that she was one of My great great great grandmothers. Ruth dared to change the creators mind!

Then there was a hooker that spoke a phrase that also changed Fathers mind. He had determined that the city of Jericho and all living people should be destroyed, but when He heard Rahab tell the spies ..."for the Lord your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath." Joshua 2:11 (KJV) and then she risked her life to save theirs, My Father again changed His mind and gave new orders that "the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the Lord : only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that were sent." Joshua 6:17 (KJV) She also became one of My great, great, great grandmothers. If you dare to ask, why? My Father would say, That's My girl that's why! You call her what you want, she was My grandma and His girl.

Then there was the girl that changed My mind, her faith and humility really got to Me. She was a woman who was a Canaanite from that district, she came out to see Me and, with a loud, troublesomely urgent cry, begged, Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is miserably and distressingly and cruelly possessed by a demon! [23] But I deliberately ignored her, I did not answer her a word. And the disciples came and implored Me, saying, Send her away, for she is crying out after us. [25] But she came and, kneeling, worshiped Me and kept praying, Lord, help me! [26] And I answered, It is not right (proper, becoming, or fair) to take the children''s bread and throw it to the little dogs. Then I waited for her response, and what she said, blew Me away! [27] She said, Yes, Lord, yet even the little pups (little whelps) eat the crumbs that fall from their young masters'' table. [28] Then I answered her, O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you wish. And her daughter was cured from that moment." Matthew 15:22-23,25-28 (AMP)

With that one phrase she changed My mind! Ok here is the bottom line, My Father and I are no respecter of persons, however we are very much a respecter of faith and obedience! Even if you feel your destiny is set and that I am ignoring you, you can change My mind about your circumstances. Give it a try, increase you faith, choose to obey at all cost and watch Me move your mountains for you. It does not matter what has been spoken over you, or even if your whole family has been cursed, it can stop with you! With faith and obedience, you have the power to change everything, even your creator's mind! It will happen when you are desperate enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment