Thursday, March 28, 2013

WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE!

You will understand these three simple facts:

The fact that I was always a good God!

The fact that satan was always bad!

The fact that you made millions of choices, some good some bad!

When I created you, I gave you the power of choice, choosing wrong was never in My plan for your life. There are a multitude of excuses you can give for the bad ones, but it changes nothing. There are a multitude of people you can blame for the bad ones, including Me, but that also changes nothing. Or you can take full responsibility for all your choices, which starts you in the right direction. Until you take your last breath, the power and ability to choose still rests in your hands. You will always have complete freedom to blame and make excuse when things turn out badly. You will also have the freedom to take the full credit for yourself or give all the glory to Me if things turn out good. You will also have opportunity to quit making excuses, blaming and decide to take full responsibility.

If you at all times, good and bad, recognize that I am your Creator, and I have created you with a specific purpose you will always have a clear choice to make, My way or yours. My purpose will never be found if you choose your own way. When you choose Mine, and always choose to give Me praise and glory and "rejoice evermore. [17] Pray without ceasing. [18] and in every thing give thanks: and trust Me, that your situation is My will, concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (KJV)

If you know that I cannot lie, then you should "be assured and know that I, being a partner in your labor, will work all things together and fit them into My plan for good for you, who love Me and are called according to My design and purpose." Romans 8:28 (AMP) If you are doing your own thing, then you are making bad choices and things will not turn out good for you. If you have not chosen according to My purpose, and plan, in short you are doing your own thing and not obeying Me, and this is the will of the satan concerning you.

These three things abide, GOOD, BAD and CHOICE. This very hour your are the sum total of all the choices you have made in your life! Blame does nothing, repenting and giving thanks, changes everything!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment