Friday, March 22, 2013

NOBODY GOES TO HEAVEN


NOBODY GOES TO HEAVEN

That's right nobody, that is unless My Father draws them! The reason being, "no one is able to come to Me unless the Father Who sent Me, attracts and draws him and gives him the desire to come to Me, and then I will raise him up from the dead at the last day." John 6:44 (AMP) "All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out; I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me." John 6:37 (AMP)

The enemy will send many who are not called, by My Father, to take up a lot of time that could better spent mentoring new believers and helping birth those My Father is drawing. Those who are drawn by My Father are inwardly prepared to surrender even when they have no idea of surrendering anything. He sees in these people an inner core that is willing to die for a cause. This inner core when washed by My blood becomes the material which "the whole body will eventually be fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love." Ephesians 4:16 (KJV) Everyone in the body is not only willing to die for Me and each other, but already has died to all self interests.

All talents and gifts are worthless without this selfless inner core, because without it My Father's glory will be stolen. The freedom of surrender is amazing when you are totally dependent on Me, that's when it becomes My responsibility to see that "all things work together for good to them that really love My Father, to them who are the called according to His purpose and for His glory." Romans 8:28 (KJV) Trust Me, My Father knows what He is doing because He has "chosen you to be in Him, before the foundation of the world, that you should be holy and without blame before him in love: [5] Having predestinated you to the adoption of children by Me, Jesus Christ back to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will" Ephesians 1:4-5,(KJV)

Because of an inner core of total surrender, when My blood washed you, you "obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of My Father who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will: [12] That you should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ, to do the work of redemption, [13] In whom you also trusted, after that you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that you believed, totally surrendered and then, were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise," Ephesians 1:11-13(KJV)

It's difficult to do, because just as the wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3:8 (AMP) You can still totally surrender and let My Spirit take over, if you can let go of everything you are trusting in, and exercise enough faith to fully lean on Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment