Saturday, March 2, 2013

THE DOCTRINE OF POPULARITY

THE DOCTRINE OF POPULARITY

I have a big problem with the popularity of western Christians. Heaven is questioning this new doctrine of popularity. How is it that tens of thousands throng to get into stadiums, and there are lines at the book signing. Booking agents, road agents, public relations directors, all on full time payroll, of the big names! what kingdom is this, may I ask?" The world hated me, because I told them, that they're works were evil." John 7:7 (KJV) I was very vocal in telling them they were going to die, and go to hell, if they did not repent.

Over and over I would say, "unless you repent (change your mind for the better and heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), you will all likewise perish and be lost eternally." Luke 13:3 (AMP) If you do not call sin, sin, then your are a compromiser. Homosexuality is not an alternate lifestyle, it's reprobate and punishable by death.
Abortion is just plain murder, lying is not a fib or little and white, it's the opposite of Me, truth. If you are sleeping together and not married, your are a fornicator. If you are flirting with a married woman you are an adulterer. If you are preaching any other gospel than I preach, you are a false teacher. So now you know how to be hated real fast, that's the way I do it! "If you belonged to the world, the world would treat you with affection and would love you as its own. But because you are not of the world no longer one with it, but I have chosen (selected) you out of the world, the world hates (detests) you." John 15:19 (AMP) Like it did Me.

Now don't be foolish and try to make people hate you, hatred will be a natural out flow of reproving sin. "For every wrongdoer hates (loathes, detests) the Light, and will not come out into the Light but shrinks from it, lest his works (his deeds, his activities, his conduct) be exposed and reproved." John 3:20 (AMP) The Holy Spirit has been with you over 2000 years now, and the reason he came was to "reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: [9] Of sin, because they believe not on Me; [10] Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see Me no more; [11] Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged." John 16:8-11 (KJV) Everybody hates rejection, therefore it is not easy to rebuke sinful ways.

Of course I want you to tell people of My love, but also tell them of My hatred of sin. The western church coddles them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. [16] They better Repent; or else I will come unto them quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth." Revelation 2:15-16 (KJV) The doctrine of the Nicolaitans is a belief that is based upon a recognition of the mercy of God as the ground of salvation, but it makes the fatal mistake that man can freely partake in sin because the Law of God is no longer binding. It held the truth on the gratuitous reckoning of righteousness; but supposed that a mere intellectual “belief” in this truth had a saving power. "They believe that there is one God; that's well and good: but the devils also believe, and tremble. [20] But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" James 2:19-20 (KJV)
Face it if you are born again "you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but if you endure to the end, you will be saved." Matthew 10:22 (KJV) Everyone that truly repents, will love you, and lay down their life for you. I was very unpopular in the world, make sure which Jesus you are following. Whenever throngs gathered they usually had a hand full of rocks, or were trying to push Me over a cliff.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment