Friday, March 15, 2013

JUST WHEN YOU THINK NOT, WOW!


JUST WHEN YOU THINK NOT, WOW!

There is a great time gap between earth and the kingdom of heaven. When you have power over everything in existence and you live outside of time, nothing pushes you into an urgent mode. Emergency, and urgent, are words of time and space, but not known in the kingdom. Only the phrase, fullness of time, is used here in the kingdom. Fullness of time means, time has worked on man, and fulfilled its purpose and man has finally come to the end of himself, and fully surrendered to the kingdom plan for his life. This is the point in which "he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)

When time no longer pushes you and you are able to work hard, in eternal rest, a rest that is never frustrated, you are living the kingdom lifestyle. "For he who has once entered My rest also has ceased from the weariness and pain of human labors, just as My Father rested from His own labors."  Hebrews 4:10 (AMP) Anxiousness, and frustration are killers and are the result of striving in the flesh to do My will, your way! Trust Me it will kill you! 

My rest can only enter your spirit when your soul is completely void of ambition. Meaning you want nothing, absolutely nothing! for yourself, and everything for the king! Not recognition, not fame, nor riches, nor self esteem, nothing but glory for the king! At this point of entering My rest, you have truly "humbled yourself, feeling very insignificant in My presence, and in that very hour that "you think not", I will exalt you, and I will lift you up and greatly use you, making your life significant." James 4:10 (AMP)

Remember the times you were sure I would show up, because thousands of dollars were spent on advertising, the biggest names in Christian show business were headlining the billboard, parking attendants, police, ushers, sound and TV people and thousands turned out to the event, everybody was there but Me. The serious issue was, no one missed Me, because flesh cannot recognize Spirit. Oh I was still in the city, I was on the other side of town, feeding and ministering to some very significant children. "Be careful that you never despise or feel scornful toward or think little of one of these little ones, for I tell you that in heaven their angels always are in the presence of and look upon the face of My Father Who is in heaven." Matthew 18:10 (AMP)

Those who are obeying Me and feeding My children both physically and spiritually, are not expecting Me to show up in a great glory cloud, they are not looking for anything for themselves, they are simply obeying and bringing the kingdom to My kids, that's when I show up and the kids all recognize Me immediately and are transformed. You will never know exactly when My manifest presence will show up, but now you know how to "be ready, for I, the Son of Man, am going to come at an hour when you do not expect Me." Matthew 24:44 (AMP) 

No comments:

Post a Comment