Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SPIRITUAL BLOCKADES


SPIRITUAL BLOCKADES

There are times that someone in authority, unbeknown to you, and for a reasons unknown to you, says no, to what I have called you to do. Understanding this will help deal with the tremendous frustration and rejection that results. Sometimes it's familiarity breeding a contempt for you. I remember when the people in My hometown said, "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at Me. [4] But I said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. [5] And I never did any mighty works, because of the blockade of jealousy and unbelief, just because they knew Me as a kid. Oh yes I laid My hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them, but I had to move on to other towns to see the kingdom built. " Mark 6:3-5 (KJV)

If your gifting hits a blockade of fear or mistrust, in the heart of authority, you will never do mighty works. There are many reasons for spiritual blockades, sometime it's a direct plot from hell, where an evil report has been purposely delivered to the authority, to stop you from accomplishing My purpose. My servant Paul wanted to use his gift in Thessalinca and he wrote them, "it was our will to come to you. I mean that I, Paul, again and again wanted to come, but Satan hindered and impeded us." 1 Thessalonians 2:18 (AMP) Whatever the blockade, or whoever the blockade, be sure to guard your heart from bitterness, anger because this will destroy you and end your purpose.

Jealousy, fear of the unknown, misunderstanding, lies, mistrust, and on and on the list of reasons, for a blockade goes. Some I remove and some I don't, because some I use as signposts, to direct you to new territories, where your gifts are more needed. If a blockade seems permanent after much prayer, pray that I would open unto you a new door of utterance, to speak My mysteries of the kingdom, [4] That you may make it clear, as you ought to speak. [5] Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time." Colossians 4:3-5 (KJV)

There are times, maturity is needed because you are young in Me and I leave a blockade in place to learn to grow in humility and under tutors. Bottom line, I am in charge and will make a way for you, stay close to Me and I will make a way, just remain "thankful unto Father, which always causes you to triumph in Me, and maketh manifest the savor of Fathers knowledge by you in every place, I send you." 2 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV) Remain in My rest, I have many places in the kingdom, let My will be done in your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment