Sunday, March 3, 2013

WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE?


WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE?

It's amazing how few people truly understand spiritual life. They really fake their enthusiasm very well but they do not understand I am a Spirit, and I see their heart's desire very clearly. There are so many phonies in the western church, it's amazing. I hear so much, I'll give, but I'd rather not! I'll go, but I would rather be at the beach! I'll say it, but I don't mean it! I'll do it but I don't want to! Ok I'll pray, if I have too! Please don't do me any favors, you are wasting your time with a heart like this. "Esaias prophesied of western hypocrites, when he wrote, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. [7] Howbeit in vain do they worship me,..." Mark 7:6-7 (KJV)

I am not speaking of not wanting to be at dead, boring religious services, I am not there either. I am referring to being in My presence, obeying My Spirit and following hard after Me. Really enjoying ministering life, wherever I send you. How about the the times I ask you to give someone a ride? You did it, but would you rather not have? Or to visit some one? Or pay someones bill? Or to forgive someone? Oh yes you did them all and outwardly you looked like a saint, but " I see not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but I look on the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7 (AMP) What you need is a new heart or you will never be able to go through the narrow gate.

When you are in love, there is no place on earth that you would rather be, than with your lover. Until you have a heart change, I suggest you go do the thing you love and treasure most! "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matthew 6:21 (AMP) I really hate to say this, but the kingdom term for this type of heart is, lukewarm, and So, "because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth!" Revelation 3:16 (AMP) Remember you must be born again, or you will always rather be some place else, other than My presence!

If your heart is not changed, when you stand at heaven's gate, the angels ask, "wouldn't you rather be someplace else"?

No comments:

Post a Comment