Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DO YOU PREACH AS A DRUNK


DO YOU PREACH AS A DRUNK

Some preachers never read My word in context, they simply take a nice sounding phrase and make a doctrine out of it and it has no power to set the captive free. Here is a major false teaching: that My word should be taught line upon line, and precept upon precept, here a little and there a little! Isaiah 28:10 KJV Did you read who taught this death producing teaching? This method was practiced by a bunch of drunks. If you read the previous verses you would see that these teachers "also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment. [8] For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Isaiah 28:7-8 KJV

 When My word is taught in this manner it turns into the letter of the law and kills millions spiritually! It's never to be taught as a book of rules and regulations it's "the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV When you preach and teach My word as a daily lesson book, you are imparting from a natural educated mind, to an natural uneducated mind trying to understand spiritual things, but "because the carnal mind is enmity against God: it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be." Romans 8:7 KJV 

Now because My word is a living word, not the KJV, NIV, AMP, NASV, or a dozen others, but Me the Rhema, spoken word, here is the way My word is to be taught, "I will teach the rebels in a more humiliating way by men with stammering lips and another tongue will I speak to this people and teach them My lessons." Isaiah 28:11 AMP Men filled with the Holy Ghost who teach by revelation knowledge staying in the context of the logos word, written word. When you teach the letter you are answering questions that no one is asking, how boring, when everyone says Amen, but cannot repeat back what you just said. 
When My word is taught by revelation, it up to the minute teaching, answering questions that are on the hearts of My people at that very moment. When I asked Peter the question, Who do you say I am? He had no way of answering, because "flesh and blood could not reveal it to him, but revelation knowledge by My Father, which is in heaven did." Matthew 16:17 KJV People want to know Me and about My kingdom, but they must have it revealed to their spirit man not their soul man.

Revelation knowledge comes as you wait hours in My presence and are filled with My glory and gain My ability to see supernaturally in the Spirit. Most preachers say I just don't have the time to wait. Then they must just continue to preach death as the drunks do. I don't know how else to say it. Your nation would not be going to hell if you taught by revelation and carried My presence to every gathering. 

Listen friend, "it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which I have prepared for them that love Me. [10] But I have REVEALED them unto you by My Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of that are in Me. [11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, except the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things that are of Me knows no man, but the Holy Spirit does. [12] Now you have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Holy Spirit which is of Me; that you might know the things that are freely given to you by Me. [13] Which things also you must speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teaches by revelation; He is always comparing spiritual things with spiritual. [14] But your natural man receives not the things of the Holy Spirit: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can your natural man know them , because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:9-14 KJV

Here is the end result of the line upon line method; "the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken." Isaiah 28:13 KJV Spend time with Me and STOP answering questions that no one is asking, and let Me answer the questions that are in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment