Monday, September 2, 2013

FIRE


FIRE

"FIRE, FIRE" is a dreadful word to hear as you are suddenly awakened by it. It sets of a flood of survival questions, where's the door, a window, my family, my clothes, and depending on the response to those questions and the size of the fire, life either ends or continues. Yet fire is also a beautiful word to a freezing person caught in a snowstorm, or to a family in a home with a fireplace, during a blizzard and a power outage. This is natural fire.

There are four types of fire, natural fire, supernatural physical fire, supernatural fire, and eternal fire, having heat and no light. Physical supernatural fire is what I sent to, "consume the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and lick up the water that was in the trench as Elijah prayed." 1 Kings 18:38 KJV I also used it to destroy Sodom. It also keeps your planet from turning into a block of ice as it rises and sets separating your days and nights. 

The last two fires are completely different, the two I have mentioned only effect the physical, however the last two are much more serious because they are never extinguished. As in the physical, one is dreadful beyond words and one is awesome and the only hope of life. I will mention the dreadful one, because very few preacher will talk about hell's fire. "Where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."  Mark 9:48 KJV It's the most dreadful place I ever created, and it was only for the devil and his demons, but when man chose to believe and follow him into that horrible place, it suddenly caused Me great anguish because it now included the majority of human souls. 

But for those of you that took My way of escape, let Me explain the greatest fire known in heaven and on earth: Holy Ghost fire. As you probably know, "I am a consuming fire." Hebrews 12:29 KJV The Holy Spirit cannot represent the Godhead on earth without the element of fire. When John introduced Me he told the people, "He that comes after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:" Matthew 3:11 KJV So when I finished the work of saving you from the non consuming fire of hell, I introduced the all consuming fire of heaven. The day I left, "I told them, it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you." John 16:7 KJV

The moment He arrives, "you will receive power, as the Holy Ghost comes upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto Me both in home town, and in your state, and in your nation, and finally the uttermost part of the earth."  And ten days after I left, "suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. [3] And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of FIRE, and it sat upon each of them. [4] And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." Acts 2:2-4 

From this point on, "everyone has been salted with fire, and every sacrifice salted with salt." Mark 9:49 KJV "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, because it does not have My nature, My Father takes away: and every branch that has My nature and bears fruit, He purges it with fire, daily consuming any of your remaining unproductive old nature, that it may bring forth more fruit." John 15:2 KJV

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. [14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire." 1 Corinthians 3:13-15 KJV But here's the good news, you do not need to wait until judgment for this to take place! That's right, if you come before Me daily, requesting "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." I will burn out the junk residing in you soul man, so your spirit man can take control of your life. Psalm 51:10 KJV 

If you come in humility each morning, crucifying your flesh with the attitude, "Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts. [6] The Holy Ghost, like a live coal, taken with the tongs from off the altar: [7] will touch your mouth, and say, Lo, I have touched your lips; and your old nature is being crucified and being taken away daily, and your sin nature is being purged. [8] Then each morning, as you are shut in with Me, you will hear the voice of the Spirit, saying, Who can I send into the schools and workplaces, and who will go and preach the good news of salvation for Us? At that moment, you will love what My consuming fire is doing in your life, shouting, Here am I; send me." Isaiah 6:5-8 

Then I will let you carry My fire with you, igniting life where you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment