Saturday, September 7, 2013

REJOICE THAT YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE


REJOICE THAT YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE

Most believers do not understand the depth of these words. When I corrected the disciples for their rejoicing over demons being cast out, they did not realize how heavy these words were. Do you have any idea what the odds are of you making it through the narrow gate. I am not trying to frighten or depress anyone, but look at the examples I have given as a warning in My word. You can know that Noah was rejoicing when I shut the door on the ark. With over a billion people on earth and he was  one of only eight were qualified, for the ark of safety. Eight chances in a billion, are very high odds. If you were one of the eight do you think you would rejoice?

Sodom and Gomorrah with over a hundred thousand population, "the angels only hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city." Genesis 19:15 KJV The odds were four in a hundred thousand. If you were one of the four would you rejoice? I went to great effort to free three million of My people from Egypt, I promised all 3,000, 000  of them, the promised land if they would obey and follow Me. "But it ended up that none came into the land which I swore to make them dwell, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun." Numbers 14:30 AMP that two out of 3,000,000 pretty stiff odds wouldn't you say? Joshua and Caleb rejoiced, big time. 

Only three hundred out of thirty two thousand, qualified to be in Gideon's miracle army, that's less than one percent, that qualified. Those boys had reason to celebrate. Now let's talk about you My beloved. At present there are six billion people on the face of the earth, looking at the past numbers, and knowing it is going to be just like the days of Noah what are your chances of making it into the kingdom?  
But wait, before you answer, let's look at My new covenant qualifiers: 
(1) You must be born again, or you cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3 KJV

(2) If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. [25] For whoever will seek the american dream will lose his life: and whoever will lose his american dream, and seek first My kingdom, doing it for My sake shall find eternal life." Matthew 16:24-25

(3) This is the only one you can't answer right now. You must endure to the end and being your end has not yet come you cannot answer this. This is not a cake walk because some of you will be, hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that endureth to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22

(4) The famous gates of heaven, Now let's fast forward and look at the ones that make it, Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:14 KJV

So what's a few, well if you ask Noah it's 8 out of every billion. If you ask Joshua and Caleb its 2 out of every 3 million. If you ask lot, it's 4 out of, oh make that 3, salt is not making it, it's 3 out of every hundred thousand. In all old covenant cases it was less than one percent. At present there are about 6 billion people on earth, let's go higher than all the old covenant percentages using 1 percent, that puts the number at sixty million. However it is a known fact that there are a hundred million sold out believers in China alone. That leaves out all Americans. 

Now let's go to the new covenant numbers and look at it under the grace clause, "For it is by free grace, My unmerited favor that you are saved and delivered from judgment and made partakers of My salvation plan, but it's  through your faith. And this salvation is not of yourselves of your own doing, it came not through your own striving, but it is My gift to you; [9] Not because of your works, and not the fulfillment of the Law's demands, lest you should boast. It is not the result of what anyone can possibly do, so no one can pride himself in it or take glory to himself." Ephesians 2:8-9 AMP

This makes the few at least ten times greater, when all you have to do is completely surrender and leave the saving up to Me. So now the few moves to ten percent or 600 million and all you must do is keep surrendering to the end of your life. No more works, just stay away from works and keep surrendering. Thats why I said, "My yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:30 KJV

Just to let you know, times are about to get really rough, but I am going to step in because of the great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. [22] And except I shorten those days, there would be no flesh be saved: but for your sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22 KJV

So now when you see how easy I made it for you, do you think you can stick to rejoicing that your name is written in the Lambs book of life? Your will always be there, as long as you keep surrendering, and I promise I will not blot it out as long as you surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment