Thursday, September 12, 2013

I AM PREPARING A BRIDE, NOT A PROSTITUTE


I AM PREPARING A BRIDE, NOT A PROSTITUTE

There are many who seem very spiritual and in the western mindset are called good Christians, but when placed in the light of My glory, their true identity is revealed. If you are a lover of pleasures more than a lover of God; [5] You only have a form of godliness, but your inner man is denying My power." 2 Timothy 3:4-5 Now this is very deceptive because, of the freedom of religion that is practiced in the west. This freedom allows you to hear My word over and over and over, to the point that you can easily become deceived, by "being a hearer only and not a doer of the word, and thereby, deceiving your own selves." James 1:22 KJV

There is a spiritual deception that takes place when a truth or lie is repeated over and over especially if you are hearing it from your own mouth. The deception is, you actually believe you are doing what you are saying amen too, or what you are teaching or preaching to others, that they should do. Many preachers preach the first and great commandment, [37] thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. ." Matthew 22:37-38 KJV They actually believe they love Me like this.  These are the only believers who will be My bride. If you have any other loves, you are cheating on Me and it shows plainly in the light of My glory.  

Spiritual prostitution is rampant in the west, but it's deceptive because it looks like pure and real love. Any intimacy with a personal agenda is a form of prostitution. Love for a price is not love. Many get all spiritual and say, Jesus I love you, I need you, I can't live without, when they are in big trouble. They suddenly become crazy in love with Me, until the crisis is past, and watch out if I don't take care of the crisis, they curse Me. 

Many preachers have a weekly affair with Me to get a message out of Me so they can wow the people, but if they are not preaching that week, I never see them. Trust Me when I say, I am not being fooled, "for many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I was never intimate with you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:22-23 KJV

True intimate love comes out of total 24/7 commitment of all "your heart, and all thy soul, and all thy mind." Love is love, so let's compare natural love with spiritual. If the only time you are intimate with you spouse is when you want something, you do not love them, you are selling yourself for a price. Intimacy for a price is prostitution, plain and simple. True love occupies the entire being, heart, mind and soul. All other interests are pushed aside when you are truly in love. Friends, games, chores, money, everything is pushed away to make room for the one you are in love with. They are never squeezed in, if they are, it never lasts.

Here is where the light of My glory exposes everything. When you are truly in an intimate relationship with Me, you share in My glory. "The glory which Father gave Me, I give you during intimacy in My presence; this makes you one with other intimate ones, that will make up My future bride, that you all, may be one, even as My Father and I are one:" John 17:22 KJV Think over your past week, who or what got most of your time? Friends? Family? Ministry? Work? Television? Computer? Cell phone? Sleep? Parties? Hobbies? girls? guys? 

If one of these got the most time, the next time you are in trouble where will you run too? Who will you suddenly say, I love you, I love you, I love you with all My heart, I need you I am in trouble!!! Please always remember I am preparing a bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment