Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'M A REAL LOSER, ARE YOU?


I'M A  REAL LOSER, ARE YOU?

I lost My reputation the day I entered human life, I was Born in a barn, with the animals. I came from the highest nobility possible, actually in the form of God, and was equal with God: [7] But I made Myself a loser, of no reputation, and took upon Myself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] And being found in fashion as a man, I humbled Myself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross like a common criminal."Philippians 2:6-8 

I lost My reputation with the clergy, "when the Pharisees saw Me eating with street people, they said unto My disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?" Matthew 9:11 KJV Later I lost the prophet title, when a little prostitute "stood at My feet weeping, and began to wash My feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed My feet, and anointed them with the ointment. [39] When the Pharisee, which had invited Me to his house, saw it , he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a  a notorious sinner." Luke 7:37-39 KJV

I was a real loser with the merchants when " I went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, [13] And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves." Matthew 21:12-13 KJV They were fuming and wanted to kill Me. 

I was a looser with the pig farmer when "the devils besought Me, saying, If you cast us out, let us to go away into the herd of swine. [32] And I said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, OOPS they were suicidal demons, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters." Matthew 8:31-32 They were madder than hops at that! 

I Lost My kingly reputation when rode the colt to My inauguration. I did it deliberately to fulfill that which was spoken by the prophet, saying, [5] Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass." Matthew 21:4-5 KJV So why did I become such a loser on earth? I did it so you would know how to be a loser too. That's right! If you are a winner here in the worlds eyes, you will be loser eternally in the kingdom, in My Fathers eyes.

Kingdom people are losers on earth, even in the small things, they lose your place in line at the market, "being kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another;" Romans 12:10 KJV They are always saying, you first! I pay attention to all the small things that you do, so you never need to fear losing in the kingdom. "Even if you give a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Me, verily I say unto you, you shall not lose your reward, in the kingdom." Mark 9:41 KJV

From the moment you are born again you become a loser in this world. When the ungodly say, look at all the fun you are losing out on, you can reply, Who is the real loser, "for what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul in hell? The kingdom bottom line rule for all born again people is "whoever try's to save his life on earth shall lose it in the kingdom; but whoever loses his life on earth, for My sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it, in the kingdom." Mark 8:35 KJV If you want to be a winner in the Kingdom, study how to be a loser on earth, any thing you save on earth you will lose in the kingdom. 

Never try to serve yourself while serving others. Many religious leaders and preachers live in luxury while collecting offerings from the poor, not knowing they have already lost the kingdom. Here is a kingdom rule that can never be broken: "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You absolutely cannot serve God and mammon and enter My kingdom." Matthew 6:24 When the world calls you a loser, rejoice My beloved, for you are winner with Me, in My kingdom and great is your reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment