Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I NEED SOME ANSWERS TO PRAYER! DO I HAVE ANY VOLUNTEERS?

I NEED SOME ANSWERS TO PRAYER! DO I HAVE ANY VOLUNTEERS?

The other day I heard some prayers come up before Me for additional laborers. If necessary I can answer it with some angels, "who are all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" Hebrews 1:14
But that was never My plan, because My body is to mature from the inside out, until "the whole body is fitly joined together and compacted by that which every believer supplies, according to the effectual working of their gifts. My plan is designed to increase the body and have it edify itself in love." Ephesians 4:16 KJV
 
Someone prayed yesterday and said, "the harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few:  Lord of the harvest, we need help, please send forth laborers into our area." Luke 10:2  I am searching the western hemisphere for willing vessels, but there is so much competition. Western believers did exactly what I told them not too do. They were told that "no soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of civilian life; his only aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him." 2 Timothy 2:4 AMP 

There were multitudes that seemed so sincere when they joined up to follow Me, but instead of selling all, they bought all on credit! They ran up so much debt, that I am only getting a bunch of excuses; The first guy I asked, said to Me, I have bought a piece of property, and I must first go, build a house on it: I pray thee have me excused. [19] And another said, I have bought five new trucks for my business, and now I got to make money to pay for them: I pray thee have me excused. [20] And another said, I have married a wife, and she said, NO WAY, she even threatened to leave me, so I cannot come." Luke 14:18-20 

The vast majority of western believers are ineffective at best, because they are trying to serve two masters, after I distinctly said, "No one can serve two masters; either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. Listen I made it very plain, you cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever your trusting in)." Matthew 6:24 

So I am making some big changes, Mammon is in the process of having a major breakdown in the west, effecting for the vast majority, of westerners. People are beginning to sell all to survive. My Spirit "is going to the streets and lanes of the inner city, to bring in hither the poor, and the addicts, and the alcoholic, and those that have lost their vision. [23] I am also going out into the prisons and the bar rooms, and I will compel workers to come in, that My house may be filled." Luke 14:21,23 I can assure you of this one thing, "I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 KJV

Keep on praying because I will find the answer to your prayer for workers. Oh, and if you happen to see anyone claiming to be one of My followers and giving excuses, please tell them, "not one of those who were invited and made excuse will taste My supper." Luke 14:24 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment