Monday, September 23, 2013

DRUNK AND SOBER AT THE SAME TIME


DRUNK AND SOBER AT THE SAME TIME

Only in My kingdom does this happen. "As darkness covers the earth, and gross darkness the people" Isaiah 60:2 all those who are not religious acting holier than thou judgmental stuff shirts, will enjoy a Holy Ghost party, put on by My Father. The kingdom party is not held in a building made with hands because "the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21 This inner party is enjoyed by a few of the few, that enter the narrow gate. It's not because I have excluded anyone, but it's because of mans traditions and false teaching, that signs, wonders and miracles were only for the apostles. Some even go as far as saying tongues are of the devil, and may be one that "blasphemes the Holy Ghost, which shall not be forgiven." Luke 12:10 

This continual inner man party is planned for anyone that would "receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. [39] For I made this promise to you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as I call to follow Me." Acts 2:38-39 When you see dancing, shouting, laughing and speaking in tongues "these are not drunken, the way you think; they just look drunk! [16] But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; [17] And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"  Acts 2:15-18 KJV

All kingdom party people are receiving supernatural power, after the Holy Ghost is come upon them: and they are witnesses unto Me both in their home town, and in their state, nation, and even the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8 KJV "I will teach the religious rebellious fools, who teach line upon line and precept, who think they know the scriptures better than Me. I will teach then in a humiliating way, by men with stammering lips and another tongue will I speak to these people, and teach them Kingdom lessons." Isaiah 28:11 

Many of those that refuse this everlasting joy, and ridicule the party people, fall away during "the trial of their faith, which is a must for every believer. These trials are much more precious than of gold that perishes. Your faith is tried with fire, to give you the strength to endure to the end, that you might bring praise and honour and glory at My appearing". Don't get Me wrong, there are seasons of heaviness because of manifold temptations, but those who have My Holy Ghost power inside them, are able to pop right back up and rejoice with joy unspeakable and because they are full of My glory:" 1Peter 1:6-8

These tongue talking kingdom people are drunk with the new non alcoholic wine that gives them supernatural power, yet makes them sober, and vigilant; always watching out for mankind's adversary the devil, who like a roaring lion, walks about, seeking anyone he can devour:" 1 Peter 5:8 KJV If you don't want My Holy Spirit power with all it's joy, may I suggest you become friends with those that do, because you will need the light they have, as the gross darkness covers the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment