Sunday, September 1, 2013

THE WAY CHRISTIANS TREAT THE HOLY SPIRIT FRIGHTENS ANGELS


THE WAY CHRISTIANS TREAT THE HOLY SPIRIT FRIGHTENS ANGELS

The angelic hosts know the ultra care that must be taken in their treatment of the Holy Spirit, and when they see His manifestations, being mocked, and forbidden, they fear for the consequences that will come on the people. They know full well "whoever speaks  a word against Me, he can be forgiven: but unto him that blasphemes the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven." Luke 12:10 KJV

If I were to physically walk into your gathering, I would be honored and given full control to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, but this is not possible. "It was very expedient for Me to go away: for as long as I stayed, the Comforter could not come unto you; but when I departed, I sent him to you. [13] He, is the Spirit of truth, and He came, specifically to guide you into all truth: and remember this, He does not speak by Himself; but He says, whatever He hears Me or Father say, that and that only is what He speaks: and He will show you things to come, but most Christians have banned Him from their meetings."  John 16:7,13 KJV

From the moment My feet left the earth, mankind in general has not heard My voice, but it has been the voice of the Holy Spirit speaking in a still small voice in the hearts of men.  Everything that is heard in the hearts of men on earth, including this writing, is the Holy Spirit repeating what He hears Me speak. It will remain pure and have the power to break the power of the enemy, as long as the human soul does not put its spin on what has been spoken. Usually what I say is twisted, watered down or never even repeated, because of the false teaching and doctrines of men. Every man will be held accountable for his treatment of the Holy Spirit.

The reason your nation is in so much darkness is strictly due to the rejection of My Spirit, and what He came to do. He came to "reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: [9] Of sin, because they believe not on me; [10] Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and you no longer see Me; [11] Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged." John 16:8-11 When you refuse to allow Him to run your corporate gatherings, your sinful habits are never properly dealt with, and the church goes deeper into darkness, until the darkness covers the city, and gross darkness the people in that community. However, My glory will arise upon the people, "that have purified their souls by obeying the truth through the Spirit and shown the unfeigned love of the brethren and My glory shall be seen in that church body," and then the community will see and feel the effects as demonic strongholds are broken! Isaiah 60:2  & 1 Peter 1:22

No comments:

Post a Comment