Monday, January 20, 2014

HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP


HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP

And I say to you, AWESOME, because you have finally reached the place where you cannot fall any further. The greatest weapon of the enemy is, the fear of falling. When you have been at the bottom a enough times you can say, it's not the end place, but the starting place, so why should I fear any more. The enemy holds millions of Christians in bondage, by filling them with fear of falling, fear of making them a laughing stock, fear of losing their home, car, friends, family and even their their life. He has millions of disciples that speak fear into you; "you are crazy to think you can do that! Others have tried and failed, what makes you think you can? Your going to look like a fool!" 

But when you are at the bottom you can say, SHUT UP!!! I'm already at the bottom and I can't fall any farther. But today can be different, it is different because you can start putting your hand in Mine, the one "who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of Fathers glory with exceeding joy," Jude 1:24 KJV When you have fallen enough you can finally say, "been there, done that", and each time I have got back up and I'm finally loosing the fear of falling. You are finally catching on that the bottom is where I always meets you. 

Now you are starting to become dangerous! Dangerous people are those who have no fear of failure or falling at all! Here is the discovery that will change everything for you! You only fall when you start to walk on your own, and each time you fall, you gain a little more wisdom, and understanding that "The steps of a good man are ordered by Me, your Lord : and you can begin to delight in your daily walk. [24] Though you you may slip and fall once in a while, you shall not be utterly cast down: for I always uphold you with My hand." Psalm 37:23-24 KJV 

When it finally hits you that if you step only where I tell you to step, you will not and cannot fall to the bottom anymore, all fear goes. Falling is part of your education process that someday will promote you to the dangerous level, a place where you have totally lost the fear of falling. I love to hear the cry, "HELP I've FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP", because that's where I start working with you, to someday make you dangerous, to the kingdom of darkness. I love it when hell's alarms go off, because another dangerous one has started his day, by entering the prayer closet, to get his or her daily stepping orders. If you are at the bottom, rejoice, because one day you will set hells alarm bells off! Go ahead say it, "HELP I've FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP"

No comments:

Post a Comment