Thursday, January 16, 2014

WHEN TO STAY AND WHEN TO GO


WHEN TO STAY AND WHEN TO GO

I have a purpose for each of My called ones on the earth, their calling is backed up with one or more gifts to aid in the fulfillment of that calling. Until you fulfill your purpose, "My gifts and My call are irrevocable. I never withdraw them when once they are given. I do not change My mind about those to whom I give My grace or to whom I send My call." Romans 11:29 AMP However everyone may not accept your call or receive your gifts, but your purpose does not change. There are those who have personal agendas, or a controlling spirit and these two will issues will always be at odds with My Spirit. You are to carry out My commission on the earth knowing I have many places for you to fulfill your commission. 

I have many doors, you are not limited to one only. If the ones you are with, will not receive and accept and welcome you, nor listen to your message, as you leave that house, ministry or town, shake the dust of it from your feet" and move on. Matthew 10:14 AMP  Always listen to My voice and directives and you will never be without a place to fulfill your purpose. Keep your heart pure in all cases, refuse resentment and bitterness at all cost, and "I will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies. I will anoint your head with oil; and cause your cup to run over with joy." Psalm 23:5 AMP

Do not be hasty in your decisions as there are many obstacles to be overcome, when there are a hungry people crying out for deliverance. In some instances I will use My called one to break the personal agenda dam, that is holding back revival and the deliverance of an entire community, or company of people. The stay or go order must come from Me, in order to see My will be done on earth as it is in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment