Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ONE DROP WILL CANCEL AN ALMIGHTY GOD


ONE DROP WILL CANCEL AN ALMIGHTY GOD

A single drop of bitterness, in a leader, will stop the flow of My Spirit, the supply of funds, and the anointed plan I have, for an entire ministry. I have shut down thousands of works, that I began with a supernatural move, because a single leader had the leaven of bitterness or pride in his or her heart. Every leader should look daily at the "condition of the church, boasting is not good indeed, it is most unseemly and entirely out of place. Do you not know that just a little leaven will ferment the whole lump of dough and destroy it? [7] Purge (clean out) the old leaven, of personal agendas and controlling spirits, that you may be fresh (new) dough, still uncontaminated, for I, your Passover Lamb, has been sacrificed. [8] Therefore get rid of anything that is not of love, purge out the old leaven, of personal agendas, bitterness and malice and wickedness, and with the unleavened bread of purity (nobility, honor) and sincerity, seek the unadulterated truth in love that will set you free." 1 Corinthians 5:6-8 AMP

Those I have called to carry out My plan and who have submitted to My love, I will lead to other pastures, to feed My sheep and My work will continue elsewhere, because "... I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 KJV One drop of pride, unforgiveness, jealousy, or bitterness will grow like cancer, and those who have submitted themselves completely to My purpose, I will not allow them to be contaminated by it. One drop of bitterness, or resentment will cancel My plan for your business, your family, and your eternity. I am moving according to My plan, but it is you who will make the final determination whether you receive a cancelation notice or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment