Wednesday, January 1, 2014

YEAR OF SATURATION

A YEAR OF SATURATION

The challenges of the coming year are going to be met with miracles from saturated lives. Those that will saturate themselves with My presence, My love, and My word will be well able to finish the year victoriously. I am able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you can ask or even think of, but please keep in mind it's only according to the power that works in you,"  Ephesians 3:20 KJV My power increases in you as you saturate yourself in Me. If you spend 1 hour with Me and 5 hours with your TV you have a 5 to 1 ratio of flesh over spirit power. If this is the case the coming year will overwhelm you. 

The shaking I am doing is a good thing, but if the majority of your life and time is flesh, then you will suffer great loss, but if your are saturated with the unshakable things of the kingdom, you will not be moved. "This is My word , I am removing of those things that can be shaken, the things that are made of flesh, that those things of the kingdom, which cannot be shaken, may remain." Hebrews 12:27 KJV Many do not understand that the end times began at the cross. 

Nearly two months after I cried out, IT IS FINISHED, Peter announced, "THIS IS THAT which was spoken by the prophet Joel; [17] And it shall come to pass in the LAST DAYS, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: [19] And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:" Acts 2:16-19 KJV
 
So that word puts you over two thousand years into last days! It is no time to fall asleep or fall back, but it is time to saturate yourself in all that pertains to the kingdom. Make this the year of saturation and "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all My kingdom and My righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then all the things you need to overcome will be given you besides. [34] So do not worry or be anxious about the rest of the year, for it will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble." Matthew 6:33-34 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment