Monday, January 13, 2014

NEVER, EVER FEAR FAILURE!!!


NEVER, EVER FEAR FAILURE!!!

For the people of the kingdom nothing is wasted. "You can be assured and know that I being a partner in your labor, that all things will work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for you, who love Me and are called according to My design and purpose." Romans 8:28 AMP Every stupid and bad choice you make, in your growing process, I will work it into your education process and you will grow by it. You will eventually use it against the enemy as a powerful weapon in the hands of a skillful warrior.

Never let failures bring you down! When you realize you have made a wrong choice, praise Me more than ever, and this act alone cuts deep into the enemies territory. His hope and goal is that you will curse Me, and when you praise Me in your failure, he is blown away, that I took his own plan to defeat you, and used it to make you a warrior and crush his head one more time. I always get glory out of your failures, when your heart is perfect toward Me. Fear of failure is a much bigger enemy than failure, I get no glory out of fear, that is why "the fearful, and unbelieving, ... shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8 KJV

Those who love Me with all their heart, mind, soul and strength, will never fail Me, even though they fail everyday, because they are kingdom and I always uphold them with My right hand. Even when your own family has plotted and "thought evil against you; I mean it for your good, to bring to pass in the end, to save much people alive." Genesis 50:20 KJV Just as My servant Joseph, you may be falsely accused, loose your position, or go to prison for something you did not do, As long as you obey the first two commandments and do not fear failure, I will always get glory out of your life, and your reward is great in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment