Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WATCH OUT FOR THESE SISTER SPIRITS, BECAUSE THEY WILL BANKRUPT YOU

 

I am about to dry up the funds on multitudes of believers because they have received the sister spirits of fear and selfishness. Many who once had a spirit of giving became fearful of running out and have started to hold back and to store up for their own needs. This trend will multiply so rapidly as fear begets fear, soon selfishness will paralyze your once generous and giving heart. Fear will destroy your righteousness and My promise that "the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous, will no longer include you!  Proverbs 13:22 KJV

Some of you have forgotten, "it is I who gives you the power to get wealth, that I may establish My covenant in the earth! ..." Deuteronomy 8:18 AMP The more the old financial wells dry up, the more you are to give, without fear and without hesitation so My new wells will open. I dry up wells because humans tend to become lazy creatures of habit, and assume instead of trust. When you assume, you do not exercise trust and therefore our relationship suffers. Without realizing it you begin to look to another source for your provision, making them or it a miniature god of provision. 

The test comes during the switching process. Will you panic and eventually succumb to the sister spirits, or will you hold steady to My command and continue to "Give, so that gifts will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, continuing to pour into your account. For by the amounts you deal out, without fear, I will cause men to give back to you. If new wells are not opening up, you better examine yourself, because I go by the same measure you use, when you confer benefits on others, to determine what will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38 AMP

When you forgive, I forgive you, and when you withhold, I withhold from you, whether it's forgiveness or love or money, you set the standard! Please show Me how I should proceed with you! My vaults are jam packed with trillions upon trillions to be bestowed on the reckless givers in the earth. These are those who put no value on money, but give full value and top priority on obedience! Those who want nothing for themselves and everything for others. Those who never hesitate to meet the needs of the hurting. Because of your foolish fear, some of you have bound up heaven and I, because of My word and My covenant, cannot open new wells for you. "Truly, I say unto you, Whatever you shall bind on earth is bound in heaven: and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven." Matthew 18:18
 
Just to let you know, I have already been doing for you according to the way you are doing for others, and also taking into consideration, your heart attitude, and your true motives. I cannot bless the fearful or the coward, so do not tell Me what you want Me to do, demonstrate for Me, how you want Me to bless you. Please allow Me to sum up all of the kingdom in one sentence: "W
hatever you desire that others would do to and for you, even so do also to and for them, for this sums up all of My word and the lifestyle of those that wrote it." Matthew 7:12 AMP  


No comments:

Post a Comment