Tuesday, January 21, 2014

THE POWER OF MY BLOOD


THE POWER OF MY BLOOD

The liar and the father of lies says, you are condemned, and you are not worthy to enter My presence. He constantly reminds you of something that no longer exists, meaning your sin, once you have confessed it. Let's get one thing straight, If you walk in My light, as I am in the light, you have fellowship one with another, and the My blood cleanses you from all sin, and I mean ALL SIN [8] Don't deny your sin, because If you say that you have no sin, you are deceiving yourself, and the truth is not in you. [9] but I promise, If you confess your sins, I am faithful and just to forgive your sins, and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. [10] Please do not pretend to be holy because, If you say that you have not sinned, you make Me a liar, and My word is not in you." 1 John 1:7-10 KJV

The whole reason "I came came into the world was to save sinners;"... 1 Timothy 1:15 KJV You sin does not surprise Me, if you were righteous you would not need a savior. I give you power over all sin, with the power of My blood, simply by washing it away. "It's not you at all, it's My blood that cleanses you from sin. You must get this straight; it is by free grace (My unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of My salvation) through your faith. 

Listen My child, This salvation is not of yourself, of your own doing, it came not through your own striving, but it is My gift to you; [9] Not because of your works and not the fulfillment of any Law's demands, because then you could boast. It is not the result of what anyone can possibly do, so no one can pride himself in it or take glory to himself. [10] For you are My own handiwork (My workmanship), recreated by and in My powerful Blood, born again that you may do those good works which I planned beforehand for you, taking paths which I prepared ahead of time, that you should walk in them, living the good life which I prearranged and made ready for you to live." Ephesians 2:8-10 AMP

Now get up and tell the devil he is a liar, and continue to carry My glory into your world! You have been cleansed of yesterday's sin and I cannot even see it, because of the power of My shed blood. Don't ask me what it was, because I cannot remember it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment