Saturday, January 25, 2014

TIME TO FACE FACTS


TIME TO FACE FACTS

(This writing is in no way designed to make you feel good, but to preform a spiritual reality check, that may save your soul from hell!)

I want everyone to be honest for a few moments and face kingdom facts about yourself. There are some people who love you, some who hate you, and some who can take or leave you depending how you benefit them. Some people have only met you, but most of the 6 billion people on the planet don't know you exist. All these relational facts are true and have so far been very important to you. The first fact is: You by nature will do everything possible to increase the number of people who love you, and diminish the number who hate you. The second fact is: These relational facts have absolutely no value in My kingdom whatsoever! Heaven never asks for references, never runs a background check, or requests a resume. "God forbid: because God is true, and every man a liar, which nullifies every report about you coming from earth; " Romans 3:4 KJV In short, I don't care what people say about you!

Fact number three: It does not matter what the opinions of humans are, because your every thought and intent of your heart and mind from the cradle to the grave are well known established facts in heaven. I know every fiber of your being, I was there when the thought entered your mind, when you mulled it over, and when you did it. And guess what, in most cases, no one saw it but Me. Now fact number four gets more serious: The fact the sin is hidden from those that love you, makes most people breath easier. But it really reveals that you don't believe I exist or at best think I do not know what you are doing. With your mouth, you say all the right religious things to build your good reputation, but your heart is far from Me. Mark 7:6 KJV Fact number five: The truth is, if you really believed I exist and will judge all things, your relationship with people and what they think of you, would never be a concern. Your total concentration would be on what I know about you. 

What you thought, and then did or did not do, was terrible in My sight, but here is the big problem, Fact number six: All those people you have fooled and think you are so great, they thought those same thoughts too. So the people with hidden sin, that I can clearly see, are recommending others with hidden sin, that I can clearly see! What you are all ignoring in this fact number six, is that it includes you and the six billion people on the planet, that will never know you existed, "for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;  Romans 3:23 KJV

Now the major fact that you do not know, fact number seven: Any difference between your reputation and your true character is a lie! When you confess only the surface good things you do, and leave out all the hidden parts of your life, those parts that would tear down your reputation, you are lying by omission! Fact number eight: It is this lie that can damn your soul, because I cannot forgive an ongoing lie. An on going lie makes you a solid lukewarm human being and "then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth." Revelation 3:16 KJV Fact number nine: "If you say that you have fellowship with Me, and walk in that lie, then you are lying again, and do not the truth: Stop lying to yourself and everyone else because  If you say that you have no sin, you deceive yourselves, and the truth is not in you. And If you tell all your friends that you have not sinned, you make Me a liar, and My word is not in you.

However there is still fact number ten:  If you walk in the light, as I am in the light of truth, you will have fellowship one with another, and My blood cleanses you from all sin. [9] If you confess your lie daily, I am faithful and just to forgive your once hidden sins, and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:6-10 KJV Constantly remind yourself, what people think of me is of no consequence when I die, it's what I know about you that counts for eternity! Make this your daily prayer: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: [24] And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" Psalm 139:23-24 KJV and I will answer you and your lie will disappear, and My power will flow in truth through you and you will finally experience the joy of your salvation, that you have heard about. Until then the difference between your reputation and your character will make you miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment