Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SLOW TO SPEAK


SLOW TO SPEAK

The communication between your spirit and your soul is not instant, but the reaction time between outside circumstances and your soul most of the time, is. If you as a believer do not make the proper adjustment, allowing time for your spirit to speak to your soul, nothing will change in your circumstances. "Understand this, my beloved brethren. Let every man be quick to hear, being a ready listener, slow to speak, slow to take offense and to get angry. [20] For man's anger does not promote the righteousness God wishes and requires." James 1:19-20 AMP When you give your life to Me and desire to enter the kingdom, you are no longer in charge, but My take over, is never hostile. Your surrender must always be daily and completely voluntary, as an outgrowth of a love relationship between you and Me. 

As a believer you are continually moving from servant to friend to bride, resulting in being one with Me. "I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him. [16] You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you I have planted you, that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting that it may remain, abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name as presenting all that I AM, He may give it to you." John 15:15-16 AMP

However as long as you are in your natural body you must learn to discipline your natural soul man to wait for My counsel from your spirit, before letting your mouth speak or your body take action, in the natural. Your first impression in most cases will not be kingdom, so an instant response will cause you difficulty and will lead you out of My plan for that day, month or year and in some cases a lifetime. "Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to Me. [7] And the peace from My Father, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds through Me" Philippians 4:6-7

Warning: there are some instant responses that can alter your life forever. The enemy wants to destroy you, and if he can get even the most spiritual man to react without waiting on Me, he can bring him down. Instant reactions have caused loss of jobs, ministries, marriages, freedom, and even life, even for some very spiritual men an women. Be wise, be slow to speak, quick to listen to what My Spirit says, before you do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment