Sunday, June 19, 2011

CONDITIONAL MANIPULATION, "NEVER AGAIN"

CONDITIONAL MANIPULATION, "NEVER AGAIN"

There is only one real love and thats unconditional love.
I am aware that you cannot understand My unconditional love, because the whole human race bases relationship on conditions, and expectations.  The best that unregenerate man can produce is still tainted with selfishness and it is never considered love in My kingdom. You have been the victim of conditional manipulation and have been devastated more times than you care to remember. 

All you have ever known until you met Me, was humans working the angles for their benefit. In the beginning they appeared real but when you did not meet their expectations, you realized the horror of manipulation.  You thought you had life long friends until you did not meet their expectations and then you were abandoned and left to fend for yourself. I saw your pain when they turned their back on you and betrayed you. They did the same to Me. I also saw you build the wall.

I heard every lie told to you, and about you, they lied about Me too. Your walls went higher. Then when you discovered you had been used and abused, you capped the wall by screaming, "NEVER AGAIN". It reminded Me of the day they stripped Me, beat Me beyond recognition, and yanked My beard out, in front of all My former followers. At that point everyone forsook Me and a few hours later even My Father, had to forsake Me for a while. I also wanted to say, "never again", but I couldn't because I thought of you, so I went all way through and finally screamed, "IT IS FINISHED".

Yet, today I suffer a greater pain because your walls still remain solid. You have taken your past pain out on Me, by walling up your heart. I knew that it would one day greatly effect our relationship. You are not able to move past the pain, so you wall off your heart and sealed it by saying, "never again". I know it was not your intent, but in doing so, you have walled Me out too. I have sent messengers to you and when you remember the pain, you say, "never again", and refuse to let them in. You are really comparing My love to mans conditional manipulation. This comparison is propaganda from hell, to keep you and Me apart.

If you will let Me help you tear the wall down, I will take away the pain and restore what the manipulators have stolen. I will lead you to the thousands that have imprisoned themselves behind the same walls, and you can help Me set them free. I have set My love upon you, and marked you as my beloved and will never give up on you, but I will not force My way into your life, you must trust My unconditional love, like you did when you were first saved.

I am the only one who has never hurt you! I am calling you day and night, but the walls are thick and high and you are so afraid to trust. How many ways can I show My love to you. My love is able to be fully trusted, and it will never let you down. As I looked down from the cross I saw all the hurt that was coming your way, and and I willing took it for you. There is no betrayal that I have not experienced and I did it for you. 

You have prayed and ask to know My ways, and you say you want to know Me more, and I desire this much more than you. However you must allow your walls to be torn down for Me to come in. I understand the pain and the abuse you took, and I understand the reason for your walls. But you will never be able to experience My joy unless you are willing to trust My love. If you will give yourself to Me with full trust, I will establish you on the solid rock. I will share with you the secrets of My kingdom. Nothing will be impossible to you, if you will only take My hand and trust Me once again. I have never let you down and I never will.

Matthew 26:39 (AMP)
And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will not what I desire, but as You will and desire.



Isaiah 53:5-12 (AMP)
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement needful to obtain peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes that wounded Him we are healed and made whole. [6] All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has made to light upon Him the guilt and iniquity of us all. [7] He was oppressed, yet when He was afflicted, He was submissive and opened not His mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so He opened not His mouth. [8] By oppression and judgment He was taken away; and as for His generation, who among them considered that He was cut off out of the land of the living stricken to His death for the transgression of my Isaiah''s people, to whom the stroke was due? [9] And they assigned Him a grave with the wicked, and with a rich man in His death, although He had done no violence, neither was any deceit in His mouth. [10] Yet it was the will of the Lord to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief and made Him sick. When You and He make His life an offering for sin and He has risen from the dead, in time to come, He shall see His spiritual offspring, He shall prolong His days, and the will and pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand. [11] He shall see the fruit of the travail of His soul and be satisfied; by His knowledge of Himself which He possesses and imparts to others shall My uncompromisingly righteous One, My Servant, justify many and make many righteous (upright and in right standing with God), for He shall bear their iniquities and their guilt with the consequences, says the Lord. [12] Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great kings and rulers, and He shall divide the spoil with the mighty, because He poured out His life unto death, and He let Himself be regarded as a criminal and be numbered with the transgressors; yet He bore and took away the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors (the rebellious).

No comments:

Post a Comment