Monday, June 20, 2011

WHEN YOUR SPIRIT STARTS INVADING YOUR SOUL

WHEN YOUR SPIRIT STARTS INVADING YOUR SOUL

You can only stay in My presence for so long before Zoe  life (God life) begins to expand your spirit. As truth and kingdom awareness become saturated with My love, Zoe life, springs forth. This is what expands your spirit man. Your spirit is what you touch Me with, but your soul is what you touch man with. Your mind, will and emotions are what you communicate with the world with. Your spirit is what you communicate with Me with. 

When you and I communicate for long periods of time, your spirit will grow so big, it will begin to take over your soul and you start to communicate Me to the world with actions. You will begin to weep at the suffering that I see. Literal tears will originate from your spirit, take over your emotions and flow out your eyes, and you will be helpless to control it. You begin to move from feeling My love for the people, to experiencing My love for people, and more and more you will desire to give your life for them. 

You will be hard pressed to explain emotional responses that occur in public places. Body, soul, and spirit will seem to slowly melt into a whole person. As you are talking with someone, you will suddenly feel the pain of their turmoil and fear and you will be moved with compassion. Moved to bring relief to their suffering. Moved to hug the orphan and stop his trembling. Moved to suddenly empty your wallet and watch the strain melt from a widows face as she bursts into tears of joy. Move so much that you forget your own life, in order to change theirs. 

Moved from your comfort zone to the hot and dry, the dirty and unkept, the cold and damp, the sad and heart wrenching. Moved to cancel your pity parties. Moved to neglect your household duties. Moved completely out of yourself and into My Spirit. Moved to the place where food is not important, because you are fully engulfed in doing My will, finding it all that satisfies. Your soul has now been invaded by your spirit and Zoe life now flows from your hands and feet as you are physically moved by compassion. When your heart (spirit), your words (soul), and your actions (body), all match you are dangerous to the kingdom of darkness.

Get ready for daily divine appointments. For you are a rare breed of human carrying God Life, on a planet filled with death.  I want to change the world one life at a time for now you are moving into true discipleship, going forth with weeping.

Psalm 126:5-6 (KJV)
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. [6] He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_tG40myAu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Luke 13:34 (AMP)
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who continue to kill the prophets and to stone those who are sent to you! How often I have desired and yearned to gather your children together around Me, as a hen gathers her young under her wings, but you would not!

Psalm 6:6-10 (AMP)
I am weary with my groaning; all night I soak my pillow with tears, I drench my couch with my weeping. [7] My eye grows dim because of grief; it grows old because of all my enemies. [8] Depart from me, all you workers of iniquity, for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping. [9] The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord receives my prayer. [10] Let all my enemies be ashamed and sorely troubled; let them turn back and be put to shame suddenly.

Exodus 22:22-24 (KJV)
Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. [23] If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry; [24] And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Joel 2:17-19 (KJV)
Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord , weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord , and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? [18] Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people. [19] Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

Psalm 51:16-17 (AMP)
For You delight not in sacrifice, or else would I give it; You find no pleasure in burnt offering. [17] My sacrifice the sacrifice acceptable to God is a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart broken down with sorrow for sin and humbly and thoroughly penitent, such, O God, You will not despise.

Isaiah 66:7-14 (KJV)
Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. [8] Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. [9] Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord : shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb ? saith thy God. [10] Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: [11] That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. [12] For thus saith the Lord , Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. [13] As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. [14] And when ye see this , your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment