Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE DESPERATION DIPLOMA, FROM MY SCHOOL OF DESTITUTION 

THE DESPERATION DIPLOMA, FROM MY SCHOOL OF DESTITUTION 

All true kingdom people have the potential of walking, a life of perfect peace. I have a perfect plan for every resident of My kingdom. At the center of My perfect plan is a perfect peace that is desired by every human on earth. When you know that your creator is totally satisfied with your, day to day walk, your spirit feels a noticeable fulfillment. When fulfillment reaches capacity, a state of perfect peace is reached. Total fulfillment is reached when My ultimate purpose for your birth is being accomplished. 

When you reach this point nothing will ever be able to pull you away because you there is no higher than perfect peace. Life without My peace is a miserable life, never being quite sure of your purpose or destiny. My peace will take you through fiery trials with joy. There is no such thing as peace without My joy. My peace cuts through all circumstances leaving a clear witness, as an example for all to follow. 

Finding the path to My peace is difficult in the western world, because of the abundance of things. Material goods give a false peace that has deceived Most of the western believers. They are happy and seemingly peaceful when money is available, but they always question My purpose for their existence. Those whom I have called, are doubly   miserable, knowing there is a life of perfect peace, yet they are still searching through the garbage dumps of material goods and position.  

This is where I become personally involved in every detail of their search, I cause the natural supplies to dry up. I cut off natural sources of supply, which becomes a very dark valley for My chosen ones. I cause people close to them to not notice their pain. This is the only way I can move them to a place of total dependence on Me. The only purpose, is to  cause them to run to the secret place with Me.

When they come to the realization that all natural sources are beyond reach, and there are no more backup plans, in their desperation, they will truly reach for Me, creating a lifestyle of living in the prayer closet. I never take away unless it is for the purpose of giving something better. Until you reach the point of total trust and reliance on Me, your life will be void of miracles. Until you reach the hopeless state you will never let go of the arm of flesh. Only total desperation will bring you to the high calling I have planned for you.

This place is so high that the enemy will put you on his most wanted list, because you will undermine his strongholds, turning his own against him. The life of peace that I have for you will make you very dangerous to the kingdom of darkness. Where thousands fear to walk, you will not hesitate to enter, because perfect peace has erased all fear. You will know that fire cannot burn you, water cannot drown you, and lack cannot stop you. 

You will hold the highly coveted desperation diploma, from My school of destitution. You made it all the way to the bottom without loosing your confidence in Me. Your natural desperation has turned into a spiritual desperation for Me. This is the reason for all your valleys. For years I  have heard you cry, "WHY GOD". In the western world it's a very long journey to the bottom because there are so many natural things to grab on to, to bring yourself back up. When perfect peace enters your soul, you will have the answer and you will say, "it was worth it all". 

The saying, "god helps those who help themselves", is not from Me. I only help those who stop helping themselves, and say, "Father if you don't take over I am a dead man, I have no way to save Myself." On your journey to the bottom, thank Me for every closed door for I am speeding up the process, for it is at the very bottom, you will find the door to your high calling in Christ Jesus, and the prize of perfect peace that the whole world covets. I am waiting for you at the bottom, My chosen one.

Psalm 40:1-8 (AMP)
I WAITED patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. [2] He drew me up out of a horrible pit a pit of tumult and of destruction, out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. [3] And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. [4] Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods. [5] Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, and Your thoughts toward us; no one can compare with You! If I should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered. [6] Sacrifice and offering You do not desire, nor have You delight in them; You have given me the capacity to hear and obey Your law, a more valuable service than burnt offerings and sin offerings which You do not require. [7] Then said I, Behold, I come; in the volume of the book it is written of me; [8] I delight to do Your will, O my God; yes, Your law is within my heart.

John 13:4-10 (AMP)
Got up from supper, took off His garments, and taking a servant''s towel, He fastened it around His waist. [5] Then He poured water into the washbasin and began to wash the disciples'' feet and to wipe them with the servant''s towel with which He was girded. [6] When He came to Simon Peter, Peter said to Him, Lord, are my feet to be washed by You? Is it for You to wash my feet? [7] Jesus said to him, You do not understand now what I am doing, but you will understand later on. [8] Peter said to Him, You shall never wash my feet! Jesus answered him, Unless I wash you, you have no part with (in) Me you have no share in companionship with Me. [9] Simon Peter said to Him, Lord, wash not only my feet, but my hands and my head too! [10] Jesus said to him, Anyone who has bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is clean all over. And you My disciples are clean, but not all of you.

Romans 8:38-39 (AMP)
For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, [39] Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalm 79:8-9 (AMP)
O do not earnestly remember against us the iniquities and guilt of our forefathers! Let Your compassion and tender mercy speedily come to meet us, for we are brought very low. [9] Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name! Deliver us, forgive us, and purge away our sins for Your name''s sake.

Psalm 30:1-12 (AMP)
I WILL extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up and have not let my foes rejoice over me. [2] O Lord my God, I cried to You and You have healed me. [3] O Lord, You have brought my life up from Sheol (the place of the dead); You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit (the grave). [4] Sing to the Lord, O you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. [5] For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. [6] As for me, in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved. [7] By Your favor, O Lord, You have established me as a strong mountain; You hid Your face, and I was troubled. [8] I cried to You, O Lord, and to the Lord I made supplication. [9] What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit (the grave)? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth and faithfulness to men? [10] Hear, O Lord, have mercy and be gracious to me! O Lord, be my helper! [11] You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, [12] To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Psalm 23:4 (KJV)
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 102:16-28 (KJV)
When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. [17] He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. [18] This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the Lord . [19] For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the Lord behold the earth; [20] To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death; [21] To declare the name of the Lord in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem; [22] When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord . [23] He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days. [24] I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations. [25] Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. [26] They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: [27] But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end. [28] The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.

Luke 6:20-23 (AMP)
And solemnly lifting up His eyes on His disciples, He said: Blessed (happy--with life-joy and satisfaction in God''s favor and salvation, apart from your outward condition--and to be envied) are you poor and lowly and afflicted (destitute of wealth, influence, position, and honor), for the kingdom of God is yours! [21] Blessed (happy--with life-joy and satisfaction in God''s favor and salvation, apart from your outward condition--and to be envied) are you who hunger and seek with eager desire now, for you shall be filled and completely satisfied! Blessed (happy--with life-joy and satisfaction in God''s favor and salvation, apart from your outward condition--and to be envied) are you who weep and sob now, for you shall laugh! [22] Blessed (happy--with life-joy and satisfaction in God''s favor and salvation, apart from your outward condition--and to be envied) are you when people despise (hate) you, and when they exclude and excommunicate you as disreputable and revile and denounce you and defame and cast out and spurn your name as evil (wicked) on account of the Son of Man. [23] Rejoice and be glad at such a time and exult and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is rich and great and strong and intense and abundant in heaven; for even so their forefathers treated the prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment