Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LEARNING TO REACH BEYOND YOURSELF

LEARNING TO REACH BEYOND YOURSELF

You have been born into a world of limitations. As a result your physical body has limitations. Many times you attempt to go beyond those limitations and suffer exhaustion which can result in decisions made outside My will. Exhaustion will force My joy out of your life. Exhaustion will cause you to limit your time with Me. 

I want you to separate the things that I have for you to do from the things that will cause you to enter the exhausted state. When you flow only with My schedule, I take care to see that all of the necessities of your natural life are met, without serious effort. Most temporal tasks are not necessary or are made to be much more complicated than they are. I have an anointing for those things if they are done in 
My time, not yours. 

Remember this, I have a plan for your life, but I only reveal  My plan one day at a time. Many people will try to force you out of My plan, and into their plan. Remember, even most Christians in the western world do not believe My plan really exists. They have never asked Me or even consider the possibility of giving Me control of their day. 

They set their alarm to match a worldly schedule that does not include even 1 hour with Me. I have never become their Lord and Master. They serve mammon and will end up in a state of exhaustion. The world is a hard taskmaster and will enslave you by deception. The enemy will use good people to get you to do good things, one right after another until you are exhausted, and you have no more joy or purpose. 

Remember this kingdom rule, GOOD THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS GOD THINGS, BUT GOD THINGS ARE ALWAYS GOOD THINGS

If Satan cannot get you to do the wrong thing, he will try to get you to do, the right thing wrong. When I am the first factor in your day, and you learn to trust me with your day, you will always do the right thing right, at the right time, in the right place. This is called living a right-eous  life. 

Stop immediately and repent of neglecting Me. I have forgiven you but you must change you mind right now, before someone comes with another good thing for you to do. Do you understand I have saved you, so now you want to please Me, and you think by doing good you are pleasing Me. No, no, no, forget the good things, I want you to know Me first, and be My friend. I don't care about all the good things you do for Me, if you don't know Me. 

The only thing I want from you is a relationship, then out of that I will do the good things for people through you, with no effort. Are you starting to get the picture. Everything good comes from Me, if it does, it accomplishes eternally good things. I accomplish those good things through your body, but you direct your body and soul. If you have not directed it toward relationship with Me first, then all good, will be done in vain. 

Are you exhausted? Then your priorities are mixed up,  and you are doing things outside My plan, because I will never exhaust you, only refresh you and you will have energy left over, at the end of the day. Do not waste one more hour guessing at My will, you will not guess right, because My will is relationship with you, and out of that you will know My will. Everything, everything, and I mean everything, hangs on you loving Me first, then Me loving your neighbor through you.

Matthew 7:22-27 (AMP)
Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands. [24] So everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them obeying them will be like a sensible (prudent, practical, wise) man who built his house upon the rock. [25] And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. [26] And everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not do them will be like a stupid (foolish) man who built his house upon the sand. [27] And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell--and great and complete was the fall of it.

Philippians 3:10-14 (AMP)
For my determined purpose is that I may know Him that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly, and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection which it exerts over believers, and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed in spirit into His likeness even to His death, in the hope [11] That if possible I may attain to the spiritual and moral resurrection that lifts me out from among the dead even while in the body. [12] Not that I have now attained this ideal, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to lay hold of (grasp) and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of me and made me His own. [13] I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own yet; but one thing I do it is my one aspiration: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, [14] I press on toward the goal to win the supreme and heavenly prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

Matthew 22:37-40 (KJV)
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 22:40 (AMP)
These two commandments sum up and upon them depend all the Law and the Prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment