Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND DIE

DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND DIE

The bank account is empty, no job, all the benefits have run out,  every loan sources tapped out and the bills keep piling up. This is the case of millions and even some that have known me. You are at the end of the American dream, the finish of self indulgence, and the overdue famine in the land has begun. 

You are repeating history one more time as a result of living the same way and expecting different results. Sin always brings forth death. I am a good God and love to take care of all My children. Satan is a bad god and delights in tormenting and killing his children. If you are born again, then I am your father, you will love My word and love to spend time with Me. Out of this God man relationship, your needs will be met, body, soul and spirit.

If you are not born again, then by nature you are a child of the evil one, because you were born in sin. I do not say this to put you down or hurt you, because every human after Adam was born this way. I tell you this, to show you the way out. The law is the law and you being only human, are not greater than the law. Death reigns over you as long as you are only born once. When sin is finished robbing, raping, and abusing you it kills you. 

Sin deceives you with the feeling of pleasure for years, and then when you are convinced that being born again is for the foolish, the pleasure runs out and you are left sitting waiting to die. 

You have tried it all, done it all, and heard it all, except you have never been born again. You have denied Me, cursed Me, hated Me, and all I have done is love you and waited for you. Sin has been having it's way with you and is just about finished with you, and I am still waiting for you. Some of you are expecting Me to make you get up and choose life, but it will not happen. You must overcome your stubborn ways and repent and truly surrender your heart to Me.

It is sad, but some are so stubborn that they will curse Me all the way to hell, where their evil father will laugh at them and pierce them through with many more sorrows. I want to adopt you, you are My creation, and I love you, turn from your wicked way, let Me cleanse you of all sin, then you can cleanse your home, and begin to see the results of being born again.

 I have made a way of escape, I have called you many times, I have shown you My miracle provision many times, just to let you know that I am here, waiting. But the law of sin is finally taking it's toll, and death is now on the scene, because you have not turned from it, and let Me break it's grip. As long as death is not finished with you, you can run to Me and I will break it's curse, and adopt you, come to Me and I will give you life.

You have nothing to loose, you are miserable, depressed and alone. Don't just sit there and die, don't waste another life, it's not necessary.

John 3:5-8 (KJV)
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. [8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

James 1:13-18,22-25 (AMP)
Let no one say when he is tempted, I am tempted from God; for God is incapable of being tempted by what is evil and He Himself tempts no one. [14] But every person is tempted when he is drawn away, enticed and baited by his own evil desire (lust, passions). [15] Then the evil desire, when it has conceived, gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is fully matured, brings forth death. [16] Do not be misled, my beloved brethren. [17] Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all that gives light, in the shining of Whom there can be no variation rising or setting or shadow cast by His turning as in an eclipse. [18] And it was of His own free will that He gave us birth as sons by His Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself. [22] But be doers of the Word obey the message, and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth. [23] For if anyone only listens to the Word without obeying it and being a doer of it, he is like a man who looks carefully at his own natural face in a mirror; [24] For he thoughtfully observes himself, and then goes off and promptly forgets what he was like. [25] But he who looks carefully into the faultless law, the law of liberty, and is faithful to it and perseveres in looking into it, being not a heedless listener who forgets but an active doer who obeys, he shall be blessed in his doing (his life of obedience).

Matthew 6:24 (KJV)
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 11:28-30 (AMP)
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. [30] For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

Revelation 3:20-22 (AMP)
Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he will eat with Me. [21] He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne. [22] He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Holy Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).

No comments:

Post a Comment