Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CASUAL INTIMACY

CASUAL INTIMACY

The boring christian life stems from the lack of zeal. Any marriage where the couple are occasionally intimate is one that is in a weakened state. The world is filled with unfaithful spouses, if not unfaithful in action they are unfaithful in mind. This practice is at epidemic proportions  western Christianity. No serious spouse would allow their partner to have a  little affair here and a little intimacy there, even for a single day.   

Red hot passion and unconditional love cement a lifelong relationship together. Your relationship with Me must be constantly compared to a marriage. So many are cheating on Me but the major difference is, I know it before they do it. Many are committing spiritual adultery in their minds constantly. When your thoughts are not My thoughts you are  adulterous in your mind. 

When your thinking the way the god of this world thinks, you are having a affair with him. This type of thinking impregnates you with worldly desire. Soon a full-blown affair will occur and I am aware of every painful detail. A little lie, a little lust, a lot of flirting, ignoring Me, no interest in intimacy, to busy for the secret place, are all signs you are pregnant by another god. When this is the case, I know you will soon walk out on Me. 

I will always love you and be a faithful God to you. I will always take you back. Night and day I will call to you, hoping for your return. You will suffer greatly, but not because of Me. Your new love is very abusive, he hates your guts, he's seeking ways to kill you, while he's telling how much he loves you. He has never loved you because he is void of love. From the moment he met you, his passion was to see you burn in hell. 

If you return to Me I will wash his filth off you, I will dress you in new garments of My glory and most of all I will never mention your affair, ever, because I will have forgotten it. When you are passionately in love with Me, everything in your world is meaningful and exciting. From morning till nightfall, My love spills out of you, changing everyone you meet. Our relationship will be so cemented together, that every spare moment will be spent in intimacy in the closet of prayer. 

We will talk to each other all day long, as you move about in your daily tasks. I will never leave you for a moment. My jealousy for you will make our love sweeter because I will not hold back any good thing from you. I plead with you to stop every mental affair and give Me your whole heart and I will give you a new passion for Me that will make every moment of your existence totally fulfilled.

Exodus 34:14-15 (KJV)
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord , whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: [15] Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;

Mark 12:29-30 (AMP)
Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord; [30] And you shall love the Lord your God out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your life) and out of and with all your mind (with your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. This is the first and principal commandment.

James 1:12 (AMP)
Blessed (happy, to be envied) is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive the victor''s crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.

James 1:13-17,21-22 (AMP)
Let no one say when he is tempted, I am tempted from God; for God is incapable of being tempted by what is evil and He Himself tempts no one. [14] But every person is tempted when he is drawn away, enticed and baited by his own evil desire (lust, passions). [15] Then the evil desire, when it has conceived, gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is fully matured, brings forth death. [16] Do not be misled, my beloved brethren. [17] Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all that gives light, in the shining of Whom there can be no variation rising or setting or shadow cast by His turning as in an eclipse. [21] So get rid of all uncleanness and the rampant outgrowth of wickedness, and in a humble (gentle, modest) spirit receive and welcome the Word which implanted and rooted in your hearts contains the power to save your souls. [22] But be doers of the Word obey the message, and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth.

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 (AMP)
For the weapons of our warfare are not physical weapons of flesh and blood, but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds, [5] Inasmuch as we refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the true knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One), [6] Being in readiness to punish every insubordinate for his disobedience, when your own submission and obedience as a church are fully secured and complete.

John 15:5-21 (AMP)
I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me cut off from vital union with Me you can do nothing. [6] If a person does not dwell in Me, he is thrown out like a broken-off branch, and withers; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and they are burned. [7] If you live in Me abide vitally united to Me and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. [8] When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine. [9] I have loved you, just as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love continue in His love with Me. [10] If you keep My commandments if you continue to obey My instructions, you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father''s commandments and live on in His love. [11] I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing. [12] This is My commandment: that you love one another just as I have loved you. [13] No one has greater love no one has shown stronger affection than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends. [14] You are My friends if you keep on doing the things which I command you to do. [15] I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him. [16] You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you I have planted you, that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting that it may remain, abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name as presenting all that I AM, He may give it to you. [17] This is what I command you: that you love one another. [18] If the world hates you, know that it hated Me before it hated you. [19] If you belonged to the world, the world would treat you with affection and would love you as its own. But because you are not of the world no longer one with it, but I have chosen (selected) you out of the world, the world hates (detests) you. [20] Remember that I told you, A servant is not greater than his master is not superior to him. If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word and obeyed My teachings, they will also keep and obey yours. [21] But they will do all this to you inflict all this suffering on you because of your bearing My name and on My account, for they do not know or understand the One Who sent Me.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment