Wednesday, June 22, 2011

YOU CONTROL NOTHING AT ALL

YOU CONTROL NOTHING AT ALL

I gave my beloved creation, Adam, complete power over planet earth, he had the freedom and ability to subdue it and control it. Satan had no control whatsoever, only the freedom to roam where he pleased. Your earthly father Adam, yielded his control and authority over to Satan. In doing so he yielded your power of control also. 

As a result something as simple as a tiny piece of dust in the human eye renders him incapacitated. You are always only  one heartbeat from the grave. Satan has power over your life, until you exercise the only remaining power you have, the power of choice. The fact is, you don't even have that choice, except I draw you. When Satan took control, he took complete control, even of your nature. Your giving nature was taken over by his taking nature. Get all you can and can all you get, became your motto.

Self took My place, as death entered mankind. Self deception has led man to believe that he controls his own destiny. You are simply the sum total of all your choices. The truth is, by My grace, you are allowed to temporally reside on a planet, that I own. It's only by My grace that you take your next breath. However, I love you so much that I paid the price to win back your power and authority, but you will never have control again. 

I give you permission to use My name, which carries the full authority of My kingdom. In My name you have full authority over as much as you are willing to believe for. However using My name in faith, only gives the appearance that you are in control,  but I retain control of all things. 

Because he did not have a sinful nature, Adam's control, was complete, with only one limitation, a tree.  The tree of the knowledge of good and evil remained in My control and it was the only limit he had. I told him it was out of his control, do not touch it, that the day he did, he would loose control of every thing.

Eating of it caused man to loose all power, control and authority. He now gropes in darkness with a dead spirit until he physically dies or he chooses My way back to power and authority.  Satan himself is deceived by thinking he has any control. I went down to his abode and yanked the keys to death and hell from his grimy hands and now he controls nothing. Let Me be very clear, I am in control of everything. 

When you chose to leave darkness and follow Me, I set you on a high road, gave you My name as a badge of authority, and have filled you with Zoe life, which when used properly, will subdue every possible foe. There is nothing impossible to you. I keep very tight reigns on the control issue. You must meet with Me daily in order to maintain power and authority because the love factor makes it all work. 

Funny thing about power and authority, it can go to ones head very quickly, and it's source forgotten. So to prevent this from happening I built in the love factor. I loved you first and then built in you the capacity to love Me back. But receiving My love and giving it away, is fully a matter of choice. The more you receive My love the more authority and power you have to give it away. Love conquers all, not your love, but mine. You must come away to the secret place every morning, to receive a fresh supply of unconditional love. With it you receive power and authority to change your world that day.

The secret place is where I show you how, when and where to inject My love. When you do, Zoe life will spring forth. You will put sparkles in dim eyes, a spring in the step of dragging feet, and reason to live for those wanting to die. Those that feel worthless will feel special again, and tears of sorrow will be replaced by tears of joy. My love is so contagious it will spread through whole families like wild fire. Your total mission should you choose to accept it, is to receive My love each morning and give it all away all that day.

Always remembering I never give out two days love at a time. Power and authority makes it go stale after 24 hours. It will turn to human love and begin to stink. Every single day come away with Me and I will give you a fresh everything for that day. I love you and desire you to love me more, so come away.

Genesis 1:26-31 (KJV)
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. [27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. [29] And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. [30] And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. [31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 2:17,19-20 (KJV)
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. [19] And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. [20] And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

Revelation 1:17-18 (AMP)
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as if dead. But He laid His right hand on me and said, Do not be afraid! I am the First and the Last, [18] And the Ever-living One I am living in the eternity of the eternities. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore; and I possess the keys of death and Hades (the realm of the dead).

Matthew 28:18-20 (AMP)
Jesus approached and, breaking the silence, said to them, All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. [19] Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the very close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be).

Exodus 19:5 (AMP)
Now therefore, if you will obey My voice in truth and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own peculiar possession and treasure from among and above all peoples; for all the earth is Mine.

Psalm 24:1-2 (KJV)
The earth is the Lord's , and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. [2] For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

Deuteronomy 30:17-20 (AMP)
But if your mind and heart turn away and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them, [18] I declare to you today that you shall surely perish, and you shall not live long in the land which you pass over the Jordan to enter and possess. [19] I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live [20] And may love the Lord your God, obey His voice, and cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Psalm 91:1-7 (AMP)
HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty Whose power no foe can withstand. [2] I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust! [3] For then He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. [4] Then He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler. [5] You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day, [6] Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday. [7] A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

1 Corinthians 13:13 (AMP)
And so faith, hope, love abide faith--conviction and belief respecting man''s relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God''s love for and in us, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment