Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PAINFUL WORDS FROM HELL

PAINFUL WORDS FROM HELL

Every single word from hell stings like a scorpion and is twice as deadly. If you could only see the human soul as I see it, you would be devastated to see what a single word darting from hell does. The joyful soul of a child, playing alone in a sand box, and talking with his angel is a thrill to My heart. The angel, that adults can no longer see, because they became too connected to the world. 

I watch in horror as adults armed with hell's words begin to blast away at that little soul. "You are so stupid, you will never amount to anything, you are a looser, your ugly, your fat, your skinny, your a freak, you idiot, you tramp" day in and day out, they just won't stop. I weep as I see the song in that little soul go silent. He withdraws from his friends for fear of more words from hell. 

He stops talking to his angel, his soul is forever damaged and will show the effects of this attack, all the way to the grave, unless you do something about it. You have got to experience his pain in order for Me to use you, to heal his. Your past life of suffering was not in vain, it was the cup of suffering that everyone following Me must drink. I knew before you were born, that you would follow Me. All your steps have been ordered by Me to keep you in all of your ways. 

Before you met Me, you made some really bad decisions that took you into great pain, and just before satan could snuff you out, I stepped in and blocked his death blow. All that rejection you suffered was for such a time as this. The contents of every cup is different, but to every person, it is just as painful as the next persons. In some cups there's divorce, in some cups there are false accusations, in other cups there is poverty, some drink the horrible bitterness of molestation, others of being cheated on, parental abuse, drug abuse, and addictions of every description.

These cups were filled in hell and meant to destroy you early in life, but I remembered the little tender heart you had, one that would help a playmate in need. I mark those hearts and set them aside for My use. Some of you were called from your mothers womb because your mother dedicated you for My use. Others of you were hand picked inspite of your parents. Do not remorse over your past, every single moment of pain was a very expensive and unique education that has made you specially trained to carry out My purpose where no one else can.

Multitudes sit in the valley of decision, wondering where I am and if I care. They work in restaurants, bars and schools. They fill the offices and street corners, all wearing fake smiles that say, "I'm ok". While inside they want to die, they are crying out for My love and want to believe it exists. You are trained by experience, to bring them the longing of their heart. You have been sent out on a lifetime mission to erase the words of hell from the souls of men and women, and boys and girls. 

Erase them with My words from heaven, "I love you, you are beautiful, you can do it, your so smart, your special, I am proud of you, your great to be with". I will open up their hearts to you and you will have the blessing of bringing them back to Me. I am putting people together to go forth in teams two by two, each agreeing, making it impossible for the enemy to stop. Now expect divine appointments every day, and you will fulfill My purpose for your life.

Joel 3:14 (KJV)
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Matthew 20:22-23 (AMP)
But Jesus replied, You do not realize what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink and to be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized ? They answered, We are able. [23] He said to them, You will drink My cup, but seats at My right hand and at My left are not Mine to give, but they are for those for whom they have been ordained and prepared by My Father.

Luke 14:23 (AMP)
Then the master said to the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges and urge and constrain them to yield and come in, so that my house may be filled.

Matthew 12:20 (AMP)
A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering (dimly burning) wick He will not quench, till He brings justice and a just cause to victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment