Friday, June 24, 2011

ONE WAY LOVE

ONE WAY LOVE

The simplest way to explain My love is to give it direction. One way! Human love must be reciprocated in some in fashion to remain in tact. Unconditional love needs no response. When I was showing the highest form of love possible in the giving of My life, those I was showing it too were spitting on Me. They hated My guts, they loathed Me with a vengeance until I was dead, but all I had in Me was love for them. My love is always one way. My love came down from the cross as the hate went up.

One way love, always gives and never takes, if you are looking for love in return, then you are experiencing human love. The reason My love requires no response, is because of the never-ending source. My Father is love and out of that vast supply, pours volumes of pure never ending love. When you are consumed with Me you tap into that supply and it flows without your effort. 

Unconditional love is effortless because it is supernatural and beyond human reason. It only finds it's source from above and not beneath.  Therefore when someone fails you, it does not stop it's flow. The failure came from beneath but the love is coming from above. Like the rain falls from above so is My love. You can refuse to let it touch you by getting under an umbrella, but you can't stop it from coming.

You can refuse My gifts, My voice, My freedom, My care, and My love but you can't stop it from coming. The source is unstoppable until the day you die. Human love does not comprehend or understand unconditional love because it's source is self. Self needs to be compensated for any effort it exerts. It becomes work to continually compensate someone for their acts of love. Soon what was thought to be love was not love at all, but an emotional barter system.

So called acts of love soon turn to acts of resentment if they are not compensated and human frailty is exposed. The reason I can say love never fails is it's source. I never fail, My love outlasts any of your failures. You can win with Me by receiving My love or suffer loss by rejecting it. My desire is that you receive it. When you receive it you will automatically begin to give it away, and because your source never runs out neither do you. Come to the secret place and trade your human love for Mine and change your world today.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (AMP)
IF I can speak in the tongues of men and even of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God''s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. [2] And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have sufficient faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God''s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody). [3] Even if I dole out all that I have to the poor in providing food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God''s love in me), I gain nothing. [4] Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. [5] It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God''s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it it pays no attention to a suffered wrong. [6] It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. [7] Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything without weakening. [8] Love never fails never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away it will lose its value and be superseded by truth. [9] For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect). [10] But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded). [11] When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside. [12] For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection of reality as in a riddle or enigma, but then when perfection comes we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God. [13] And so faith, hope, love abide faith--conviction and belief respecting man''s relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God''s love for and in us, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment