Friday, June 17, 2011

YOU CAN CARRY ME TO PEOPLE OR CARRY PEOPLE AWAY

YOU CAN CARRY ME TO PEOPLE OR CARRY PEOPLE AWAY

There is a vast difference in these two methods of ministering to others. The most common is the latter because it requires only a counterfeit relationship with Me. When it is time to minister, the carrier of people will force himself to carve time out of his busy schedule, for Me to meet a specific persons need. 

When people do this, they are attempting to use Me for a good thing, but have no real interest in Me for themselves. If there is no demand for ministry, they are relieved that they do not need to meet with Me. During their vacation time, I never hear from them, because their time with Me is considered work, not a pleasure.

I have no interest in this type of relationship, anymore than you would. This person will go on for years not knowing he is a total stranger to Me. In that day when the books are opened, he will be shocked to find out, I never knew him. When he carved time out for Me, I was not there, and he was never aware of it. I answer the seekers need in spite of the him, because the seekers hunger was My doing.

In every person there is a strong desire to be needed and if it is not put to death, you will find yourself tempted to take My place and become the hero of the hurting. This ministry is fleshly and based in the soul, not the Spirit. It is empowered by the god of this world. It has all the ere-mar of true ministry, but nothing lasting, because it is birthed in the soul of man, not My Spirit in man.

The people carriers, are entangled in many things, because carrying another person spiritually is impossible. They love to make people dependent on they because of their need to be needed. They use fear, intimidation, manipulation, and coercion in an attempt to change another person's heart, into their idea of a Christian. In the end they resort to heaping condemnation on innocent seekers eventually causing them to run from all believers. Some of these will wish for a millstone necklace, and a place to jump into the sea.

 No human has the ability to change another's heart. The mind maybe, but the heart never. Heart operations are only performed by My Spirit, because only I possess a replacement heart. There is nothing in the old heart worth saving, so I give every spiritually hungry soul a brand new heart.

A heart that longs after Me and is in constant search of My truth. The one who possesses this heart carries Me to people. When you have My heart, you begin to take on My personality and carry My presence where ever you go. Those in the marketplace who have no hope, will fall in love with Me because you have learned to host My presence. There is no effort on your part except to remain in Me and I will remain in you. 

Your eyes will show forth love. Your body language will exude hope. You words will bring peace and out of your belly will flow rivers of living water. With your new heart you will be able to rise above worry and overcome fear, which will draw those who are bound, as they seek the freedom that you possess. Your new heart will eventually be able to exercise unconditional love. 

It is only because of the new heart that you are able to wait in My presence. Your old heart of stone has been replaced with a heart of flesh, that can hear and understand My voice. No one will even be interested in the secret place without a new heart. It is a waste of time, trying to convince a stony heart, to wait on Me. The stony heart has no interest in spiritual truth that sets men free. Love waxes cold when the stony heart rules.

I am raising up a people with a new heart, who will carry My presence to the multitudes in the valley of decision. True believers, who have My heart and long to meet the needs of those in distress. Ones that will stand in the gap, bring back those that have been driven away, bind up the broken hearted, open the eyes of the blind, and set the captives free.
They will hate what I hate and love what I love. Their motives will be purely kingdom based and I will be their God.

If you do not long to wait on Me, check your heart, the cares of this world may be hardening it. The enemy of your soul may be slowly increasing the pressures of life to a level of stress that squeezes the very life out of you. It is time to re-evaluate everything and fall in love with Me again. Let Me show you the things that have crowded Me out. I will re-arrange your life and every area of your heart will again be tender. I will restore everything the enemy has stolen and you will again carry My presence and bring life where ever you go.

Ezekiel 11:19-21 (AMP)
And I will give them one heart a new heart and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony unnaturally hardened heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God, [20] That they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they shall be My people, and I will be their God. [21] But as for those whose heart yearns for and goes after their detestable things and their loathsome abominations associated with idolatry, I will repay their deeds upon their own heads, says the Lord God.

Mark 4:18-19 (AMP)
And the ones sown among the thorns are others who hear the Word; [19] Then the cares and anxieties of the world and distractions of the age, and the pleasure and delight and false glamour and deceitfulness of riches, and the craving and passionate desire for other things creep in and choke and suffocate the Word, and it becomes fruitless.

Matthew 23:1-7 (AMP)
THEN JESUS said to the multitudes and to His disciples, [2] The scribes and Pharisees sit on Moses'' seat of authority. [3] So observe and practice all they tell you; but do not do what they do, for they preach, but do not practice. [4] They tie up heavy loads, hard to bear, and place them on men''s shoulders, but they themselves will not lift a finger to help bear them. [5] They do all their works to be seen of men; for they make wide their phylacteries (small cases enclosing certain Scripture passages, worn during prayer on the left arm and forehead) and make long their fringes worn by all male Israelites, according to the command. [6] And they take pleasure in and thus love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues, [7] And to be greeted with honor in the marketplaces and to have people call them rabbi.

Ezekiel 34:1-16 (AMP)
AND THE word of the Lord came to me, saying, [2] Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them, even to the spiritual shepherds, Thus says the Lord God: Woe to the spiritual shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the sheep? [3] You eat the fat, you clothe yourselves with the wool, you kill the fatlings, but you do not feed the sheep. [4] The diseased and weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the hurt and crippled you have not bandaged, those gone astray you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought to find, but with force and hardhearted harshness you have ruled them. [5] And they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild beasts of the field. [6] My sheep wandered through all the mountains and upon every high hill; yes, My sheep were scattered upon all the face of the earth and no one searched or sought for them. [7] Therefore, you spiritual shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: [8] As I live, says the Lord God, surely because My sheep became a prey, and My sheep became food for every beast of the field because there was no shepherd--neither did My shepherds search for My sheep, but the shepherds fed themselves and fed not My sheep-- [9] Therefore, O you spiritual shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: [10] Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My sheep at their hand and cause them to cease feeding the sheep, neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. I will rescue My sheep from their mouths, that they may not be food for them. [11] For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I Myself, will search for My sheep and will seek them out. [12] As a shepherd seeks out his sheep in the day that he is among his flock that are scattered, so will I seek out My sheep; and I will rescue them out of all places where they have been scattered in the day of clouds and thick darkness. [13] And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them to their own land; and I will feed them upon the mountains of Israel, by the watercourses, and in all the inhabited places of the country. [14] I will feed them with good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be; there shall they lie down in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. [15] I will feed My sheep and I will cause them to lie down, says the Lord God. [16] I will seek that which was lost and bring back that which has strayed, and I will bandage the hurt and the crippled and will strengthen the weak and the sick, but I will destroy the fat and the strong who have become hardhearted and perverse; I will feed them with judgment and punishment.

Mark 9:42 (AMP)
And whoever causes one of these little ones (these believers) who acknowledge and cleave to Me to stumble and sin, it would be better (more profitable and wholesome) for him if a huge millstone were hung about his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment