Friday, June 17, 2011

THE PRICE TO BE A TRUE REPRESENTATIVE

THE PRICE TO BE A TRUE REPRESENTATIVE 

Do you know the amount of brokenness it takes to represent Me in the earth? Do you understand the number of times you must fail in order for Me to destroy self? Do you have any idea how many nights of tossing and turning must occur, or how many pillows you will soak before your flesh is really dead? No you really don't. Because if you really did, you would be very slow to pray, "let me be like you, Lord". 

 You must always go backward naturally, to prepare you to move forward spiritually. You have wrongly blamed the enemy many times, during the crushing and dying process. It takes many, many failures to finally crush the, "I can do it", out of you. There are hundreds of disappointments and let downs by those counted on, before you will stop trusting the arm of flesh. There are thousands of dollars wasted before all security in material goods is erased. 

Your character core is completely entwined in the pride of achievement. You think you are valuable because of what you have done, and this must be destroyed. You are valuable because of what I have done. You have nothing good to offer Me, sin completely destroyed any good in you, even before you were born. The better you feel about your self in the flesh, the less you are able to represent Me. 

How can you represent Me, if you are always presenting yourself. Only if you have allowed Me to kill self, will you be able to represent Me. Multitudes are insecure and very shaky in life, they will automatically gravitate to a very secure person. That person, if they are secure in themselves will seek to be worshiped in some way, as if they are a god. They have build their security around their accomplishments, whether real or imagined, filling their heart with pride, and pride demands to be worshiped.

That person will become abusive and indifferent when they are not worshiped and praised for their accomplishments, which in turn reinforces their security. They're security is threatened when they are not worshiped. They find it impossible to tolerate one who's confidence is in Me alone. They reject even the thought of the destruction of self confidence. It is the foundation of their total worth and value.

I do not refer to any false humility, but genuine humility through the crushing process. When all self is gone, I send in My representative, to fill in the holes left by disappointments, failures and let downs. You will know the crushing process is complete when My representative comes on the scene. They carry a relaxing security in My love, understanding and hope and impart it to you with patience and tenderness. 

They work together with My Spirit to establish your foundation on Me alone. The crushing process, as it is with a fine perfume, produces a beautiful fragrance in your life that they recognize as My completed work in you. Self confidence, is promoted as a great thing in the world, but it stinks to Me and those who have I have sent. When I hear you say, "I am no longer able", then I am ready to make you able, because your self confidence has been destroyed and you confidence is ready to be placed in me. 

I never destroy confidence, only the things you place it in, including self. When you say, "I have been let down so many times, I have no where to place my confidence", that's when I send My representative to fill in the gaps and display your creator, who has been there all the time, waiting for the completion of the crushing process. Crushing is finished when you are, and will only happen again if you are tempted  to misplace your confidence.

Before sending you on a difficult mission in hostile territory, I will squeeze every ounce of self out of you, in order that your trust will remain in Me, at all times. This will protect you and the mission. Some have actually lost their lives because they began in the Spirit and resorted to the flesh, during a very difficult time. Panic is never an option, and the secret place is the only option. The battle is entering the intense phase and only the intense will survive. Focused on the kingdom at all times with all personal agendas dead, that's intense. 

Romans 8:8 (AMP)
So then those who are living the life of the flesh catering to the appetites and impulses of their carnal nature cannot please or satisfy God, or be acceptable to Him.

Romans 7:18-25 (AMP)
For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot perform it. I have the intention and urge to do what is right, but no power to carry it out. [19] For I fail to practice the good deeds I desire to do, but the evil deeds that I do not desire to do are what I am ever doing. [20] Now if I do what I do not desire to do, it is no longer I doing it it is not myself that acts, but the sin principle which dwells within me fixed and operating in my soul. [21] So I find it to be a law (rule of action of my being) that when I want to do what is right and good, evil is ever present with me and I am subject to its insistent demands. [22] For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self with my new nature. [23] But I discern in my bodily members in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh. [24] O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from the shackles of this body of death? [25] O thank God! He will! through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord! So then indeed I, of myself with the mind and heart, serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

John 5:30 (AMP)
I am able to do nothing from Myself independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders. Even as I hear, I judge I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision, and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.

Psalm 24:3-5 (AMP)
Who shall go up into the mountain of the Lord? Or who shall stand in His Holy Place? [4] He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted himself up to falsehood or to what is false, nor sworn deceitfully. [5] He shall receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

 Colossians 3:1-17 (AMP)
IF THEN you have been raised with Christ to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead, aim at and seek the rich, eternal treasures that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. [2] And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth. [3] For as far as this world is concerned you have died, and your new, real life is hidden with Christ in God. [4] When Christ, Who is our life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in the splendor of His glory. [5] So kill (deaden, deprive of power) the evil desire lurking in your members those animal impulses and all that is earthly in you that is employed in sin: sexual vice, impurity, sensual appetites, unholy desires, and all greed and covetousness, for that is idolatry (the deifying of self and other created things instead of God). [6] It is on account of these very sins that the holy anger of God is ever coming upon the sons of disobedience (those who are obstinately opposed to the divine will), [7] Among whom you also once walked, when you were living in and addicted to such practices. [8] But now put away and rid yourselves completely of all these things: anger, rage, bad feeling toward others, curses and slander, and foulmouthed abuse and shameful utterances from your lips! [9] Do not lie to one another, for you have stripped off the old (unregenerate) self with its evil practices, [10] And have clothed yourselves with the new spiritual self, which is ever in the process of being renewed and remolded into fuller and more perfect knowledge upon knowledge after the image (the likeness) of Him Who created it. [11] In this new creation all distinctions vanish. There is no room for and there can be neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, nor difference between nations whether alien barbarians or Scythians who are the most savage of all, nor slave or free man; but Christ is all and in all everything and everywhere, to all men, without distinction of person. [12] Clothe yourselves therefore, as God''s own chosen ones (His own picked representatives), who are purified and holy and well-beloved by God Himself, by putting on behavior marked by tenderhearted pity and mercy, kind feeling, a lowly opinion of yourselves, gentle ways, and patience which is tireless and long-suffering, and has the power to endure whatever comes, with good temper. [13] Be gentle and forbearing with one another and, if one has a difference (a grievance or complaint) against another, readily pardoning each other; even as the Lord has freely forgiven you, so must you also forgive. [14] And above all these put on love and enfold yourselves with the bond of perfectness which binds everything together completely in ideal harmony. [15] And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state to which as members of Christ''s one body you were also called to live. And be thankful (appreciative), giving praise to God always. [16] Let the word spoken by Christ (the Messiah) have its home in your hearts and minds and dwell in you in all its richness, as you teach and admonish and train one another in all insight and intelligence and wisdom in spiritual things, and as you sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, making melody to God with His grace in your hearts. [17] And whatever you do no matter what it is in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus and in dependence upon His Person, giving praise to God the Father through Him.

Matthew 6:31-34 (AMP)
Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? [32] For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all. [33] But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. [34] So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment