Sunday, July 1, 2012

YOUR ENGLISH INTERPRETATION OF GRACE IS WRONG

YOUR ENGLISH INTERPRETATION OF GRACE IS WRONG

When My Holy Spirit originally came to earth about 2000 years ago, ... "He came to reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:" John 16:8 (KJV) Way back at the beginning We set some nonnegotiable rules in order to keep the human race from self destructing. They were ten rules of life, etched in stone. Then when I came along 4000 years later, I introduced grace which was even tougher than the law. It's now called grace because Holy Spirit lives inside the believer, to help you overcome sin, secondly, I cover your past with My blood, and thirdly, you have time to repent of your sinful lifestyle.

Because of it's english interpretation grace is understood to mean I have lowered the standards bar of holiness, but it is just the opposite. Under law if you had sex with someone you were not married to, it was a sin, but under grace "everyone who so much as looks at a woman with evil desire for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Matthew 5:28 (AMP) Under law, killing, was considered the physical act of taking another persons life, but under grace "whoever hates his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 1 John 3:15
Law dealt with physical issues but grace deals with heart issues. Law deals with symptoms but grace deals with root causes.

Another misinterpretation of grace is that I will do everything for the believer. Thinking I will, turn off the TV, click the mouse, plug your ears, and shield your eyes, is plain stupidity. Thinking that I will take away any sexual desire, and instantly make you like the angels, is foolishness. When seekers realize I don't do any of these things, they yield to sin and excuse themselves and say, "I made them that way, so it must be ok".

Listen carefully, "ever since the creation of the world My invisible nature and attributes, that is, My eternal power and divinity, have been made understandable (to even a child) and clearly discernible in and through the things I have made (My handiworks). So all men are without excuse altogether, they are without any defense or justification, [21] Because when they knew and recognized Me as God, they did not honor and glorify Me as God or give Me thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations and their senseless minds were darkened."Romans 1:20-21 (AMP)

Now you have so called theologians, "claiming to be wise, that have become fools professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves." Romans 1:22 (AMP) Listen, fools beget fools, if you sit under their teaching, you are becoming a fool too. It's your job to get angry at the evil one and rebuke his every attempt to lower the standard in your life. "My grace is sufficient for thee: (to rebuke him) for My strength is made perfect in your weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (KJV) Don't be a whimp, "I did not give you a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but I gave you a spirit of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP)

I give you permission to "be angry, and sin not: just do not the sun go down upon your wrath: [27] give no place to the devil, Because it will give him opportunity, to work on your mind while you sleep." Ephesians 4:26-27 (KJV) I not only give you permission, it is a must, that you be angry at sin and it's destructive force, otherwise you will be as "salt that has lost its taste (its strength, its quality), how can its saltness be restored? It is not good for anything any longer but to be thrown out and trodden underfoot by men." Matthew 5:13 (AMP)

As your King I order you to, "fight the good fight of the faith; lay hold of the eternal life to which you were summoned and for which you confessed the good confession of faith before many witnesses." 1 Timothy 6:12 (AMP)
"Just (get control of) your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the (real) grace (not the english interpretation) that is to be brought unto you when I am revealed [14] Be as obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: [15] But just like Me who called you, is holy, so you be holy in all manner of conversation; [16] Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." 1 Peter 1:13-16 (KJV)

You can do it, using My interpretation of grace.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment