Sunday, July 7, 2013

BODY OF CHRIST??? NO WAY! NOT IN THE WEST


BODY OF CHRIST??? NO WAY! NOT IN THE WEST

Are you kidding Me? There is not even the resemblance of My body in America. Most believers don't even know your last name, where you live, where you work, who your related too, what your habits are, what you battle with. Most pastors have never been to the homes of their sheep. If you are a body, when" one member suffers, ALL the members suffer with it; or one member be honored, ALL the members rejoice with it." 1 Corinthians 12:26 KJV 

How can you really suffer with a person you have never built a relationship with. Who's the eye? who's the hand? who's the foot? What about the uncomely parts? Those who most church's hide to save face, instead of honor them. "Those members of the body, which you think to be less honorable, upon these you must bestow more abundant honor; and then your uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness." 1 Corinthians 12:23 KJV

Are you kidding Me, do you know how many thousand songs I give believers every day and they are told you can't sing? Everyday powerful body building words of knowledge, and wisdom I give to believers, and they are quenched, because the gifts of the Spirit are not allowed. "I gave apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers; [12] For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, in order to build My body: [13] Till they all come in the unity of the faith, and fully come to know Me, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Who I am:" Ephesians 4:11-13 KJV 

These gifts just sit in pews and watch a few paid staff do their thing year in and year out, while their nation marches to hell. Believers go to doctors the same as unbelievers, why did I give you healing gifts? Believers go to worldly counselors why then have I given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; and to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; [9] To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; [10] To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another different kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: [11] But all these work by the one same Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. [12] For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also I one body." 1 Corinthians 12:8-12 KJV 

These people have been shut down for years, that a few might take control and build their own kingdoms!
I am about to start over and do a quick work outside the four walls of a building, and I will show the world what a real body looks like. I give you fair warning "Quench not the Spirit. [20] Despise not prophesying's. [21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:19-21 KJV 

As I listen to the western church, I hear them say, "I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and know not that they are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: [18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness does not appear; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that thou may see. [19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." Revelation 3:17-19 KJV Everyone knows how I feel about lukewarm, so I am going to start over with a new generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment