Wednesday, July 24, 2013

LOOSE CANNONS KILL BROTHERS


LOOSE CANNONS KILL BROTHERS

Many well meaning zealous and committed followers,  are so zealous they are claiming, making promises, and moving in ten different directions at once. They are over zealous to the point of bringing confusion and this gives the enemy a foothold in My future plans for My church. Keep in mind "I am not the author of confusion, but of peace, in all churches of the saints." 1 Corinthians 14:33 KJV Because of overzealous Simon Peter, I picked up Poor ole Malchus's right ear, and put it back on the side of his head. That's right, "Peter who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's servant and cut off his right ear."  John 18:10 AMP After 3 years of teaching and showing him how to love his enemies, because of uncontrolled zeal Peter almost decapitated someone. 

Excitement, zeal, dedication, and determination are all powerful attributes, but without discipline, they can be destructive. Remember "the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets." 1 Corinthians 14:32 KJV Just because I give you a God idea, does not mean you are to jump into action, as an untamed horse, and run with it. Many ministries have gone into debt, borrowing from the worldly banking system, then for years, put pressure on the sheep to pay the debt off.  Instead "the collection should be going for the needs of the saints. It should be that on the first day of the week, every one of you lay by him in store, as I have prospered him to meet the saints needs." 1 Corinthians 16:1-2 KJV

There is a divine kingdom plan and blueprint to build My body, by steadily bringing My kingdom to earth and having My Fathers will be done on earth, the same way it's carried out in heaven. The key words are (Devine kingdom plan). Loose cannons do not follow plans or blueprints, they do as they want and say My Spirit lead them that way!  There are both shepherds and sheep who love Me and want to follow Me, but many times they're zeal pushes them way out in front of Me, and many innocent sheep are hurt and disillusioned, because of broken promises. At many events I am not present, because some zealous leader started without Me. Great music, lots of hype, great preaching, with more hype, great sound, and special effects with still more hype, but nothing eternal happened because hype is not anointing, I simply was not there yet. A year's calendar of events, has nothing to do with kingdom building, I do not go by mans calendar or watch. My calendar and time piece is the hearts of men. I wait until they are completely surrendered, even if it's only "two or three that gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20 AMP

 A loose cannon is one who I have placed as a foot on My body, but says, I feel I should be an eye, and be behind the pulpit. This results in confusion, because the body is so dysfunctional, because it has missing parts and a foot sticking out of an eye socket.  As a result of friendly fire, this zealous well meaning loose cannon, kills innocent people. "If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? [18] I set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased Me." 1 Corinthians 12:17-18 KJV Brothers who I placed as an eye, have been displaced by the loose cannon, and when "hope is deferred in these brothers, it makes the heart sick, but when the loose cannon, is no longer loose, and people are functioning in their gifts where I placed them, then desire is fulfilled, and they are a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 AMP

There are thousands of people behind pulpits that belong in the pews and thousands in the pews that I called to be the leaders. As a result the word is not preached accurately, because I have not approved them, as workman and they need to be ashamed, for not rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV Instead of My church functioning as a living organism following My Spirit, it has become a dead organization, following a program! Note: IF YOU HAVE STRUGGLED TO GET WHERE YOU ARE IN THE CHURCH, I DID NOT SET YOU THERE. Get out and let Me set you where you belong, because you are like a loose cannon, and are killing the gifts and callings of your brothers, and My kingdom cannot come.

No comments:

Post a Comment