Monday, July 22, 2013

I AM BEING KIND TO SATAN


I AM BEING KIND TO SATAN

Satan is absolutely no threat in any way to Me or those of you who are in My kingdom. The fact that he even still exists at all, is My temporary grace being extended to him. I needed to use him as the king of darkness to establish choice, and continue give you the power of choice. Without darkness how could you choose light? Without evil how could you choose good?  "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both you and your seed may live:" Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV

Without death how could you choose life? Listen; "The great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. [10] And with a loud voice I had an angel declare in heaven, "Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: 

The accuser of the brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night." [11] And those on earth can, if they choose, overcome him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and if they will love not their lives unto the death. [12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them, for he is gone. But woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.  Revelation 12:9-12 KJV

I could just as easily have put him in the lake of fire when I cast him out!  Instead I cast him down to earth and now satan hates you and would destroy you, but you can use your power of choice and choose to "overcome him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of your testimony; but only if you do not love your earthly life." Revelation 12:11 KJV I used satan to continue to give man the power of choice, for without the power of choice, man would be the same as all of My creation. Here is a kingdom principle: You were created to love, not just serve. There is no glory in serving without a choice. Serving out of duty brings Me no glory, because you have to serve.  

Serving out of love and choice brings the highest form of glory to your creator. Knowing that you do not have to love or serve Me, but that you want too and choose too, is the biggest defeat and put down to the prideful king of darkness, that exists. Yes, Adam failed the first test, but I knew you and others like you with My assistance would choose to love Me over time.  Multitudes "are so blind as to trifle with and presume upon and despise and underestimate the wealth of My kindness and forbearance and long-suffering patience? 

The vast majority of humans are unmindful or actually ignorant of the fact that My kindness is intended to lead them to repent (to change their mind and cause their inner man to accept My will)? [5] But by their callous stubbornness and impenitence of heart they are storing up wrath and indignation for themselves, on the day of wrath and indignation, when My righteous judgment (just doom) will be revealed. [6] For I will render to every man according to his works justly, as his deeds deserve:" Romans 2:4-6 AMP

Satan is all part of the bigger picture, and he serves My purpose in My creation of man. The power of choice is specific to the human race, no other race in all My creation has that power. There must be two opposites in order for the power of choice to exist. Thus good and evil, and when the final choice is made, all those who chose to love Me will be brought home with Me and satan and those who chose him will be done away with. If you keep choosing to love Me, right to the end, you will spend eternity with Me. "He who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 24:13 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment