Monday, July 15, 2013

WHEN SHEEP DESTROY WOLVES


WHEN SHEEP DESTROY WOLVES

In order to understand kingdom you must move into perfection. You must get past the elementary stage in the teachings and doctrine of Christ (the Messiah), advancing steadily toward the completeness and perfection that belong to spiritual maturity..." Hebrews 6:1 AMP When you as a lamb can destroy a wolf you have reached you place of destiny in the kingdom. This is meat, not milk but meat is a must "for every one that uses milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. [14] But strong meat belongs to them that are of full age, even those who by practice have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." Hebrews 5:13-14 KJV

Understanding what the enemy is after is a must to combat and defeat him. He is after two things; (1) To get you to react and defend yourself. (2) To get you to blame Me when he defeats you. Knowing this you then have the knowledge to annihilate him. I was not being cruel or sadistic when I said, "I am sending you out like sheep in the midst of wolves; be wary and wise as serpents, and be innocent (harmless, guileless, and without falsity) as doves." Matthew 10:16 AMP The fear factor is what separates the spiritual men from the boys. 

Now here's meat:  Become fearless while standing in a the middle of a pack of wolves, and refuse to be "afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be afraid of denying and disobeying Me, who can destroy both soul and body in hell (Gehenna). [25] It is sufficient for the disciple to be like his teacher, and the servant or slave like his master. If they have called the Master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they speak evil of those of His household. [26] So have no fear of wolves; for nothing is concealed that will not be revealed, or kept secret that will not become known." Matthew 10:25-26,28 AMP 

Now the heavy part, "Like a sheep I was led to the slaughter, and as a lamb before its shearer is dumb, so I kept My mouth shut." Acts 8:32 AMP I refused to defend Myself and submitted to My Fathers plan and will. Now it's your turn, only you have it easier, you are not alone as I was, "even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. [31] Fear not, then; you are of more value than many sparrows, and He knows when one sparrow falls. [32] Therefore, everyone who acknowledges Me before men and confesses Me out of a state of oneness with Me, I will also acknowledge him before My Father Who is in heaven and confess that I am abiding in him. This is where you destroy the wolf! Here is what the wolf says to Me when a human is born again, he says, "put forth Your hand now and touch all that he has, and he will curse You to Your face." Job 1:11 AMP

 Wolves always challenge the power of My blood. Satan cannot comprehend the power of the blood, otherwise he would never have allowed his followers to spill it. Why do you think I willingly went to the cross, I had to make it easy for them to spill My blood. Now when you get the full picture of a lambs power while under the blood, you will have no fear. The wolf totally depends on fear, to get you to deny Me, when your are fearless, and refuse to defend yourself, and let Me the shepherd crush his head, you My little lamb have destroyed him.

You will always fear when you are not real close to Me, that's when the wolf wins! He knows if he can get you to fear him, you will deny and disown Me before men, and he knows, I also will be forced to deny and disown you before My Father who is in heaven. If after a year with Me you are still on milk, debating about what sin to give up, you are too far away from Me and you will be a little snack for a wolf pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment