Monday, July 8, 2013

I AM A MORNING PERSON WITH NO ISSUES


I AM A MORNING PERSON WITH NO ISSUES

In the morning, rising up a great while before day, I went out, into a solitary place, and prayed. [36] And later Simon and they that were with Me followed Me." Mainly Because everyone was looking for Me. Mark 1:35-36 KJV I needed to get away before the issues of the day, became My issues. People bring issues, and without Fathers wisdom and power, people with issues, issues, and more issues will completely drain the life out of you! Flesh is the core of issues, and people who refuse to crucify the flesh will always have issues. You must get up before they do and "go into your most private room, closing the door, and pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open." Matthew 6:6 AMP

If you do not do this in the secret place, before the day is over, the flesh people's issues will become your issues, and you will tire and age very quickly. You will always express your need for a vacation, exhausted on Monday always saying TGIF. In plain language, people of flesh are lazy and are not kingdom people yet. You will never help them, if you sleep in and do as they do. Flesh does not want to meet with Me, because I kill it, so it sleeps in. Religion is a good friend of flesh, because it has nothing to do with relationship. I am a morning person and those who crucify their flesh early in the morning, to meet with Me, have a relationship with Me. 

The five foolish virgins believed in Me and wanted a relationship with Me, but they were lazy and said, I'm not a morning person, I need my sleep. "All wise virgins got up early and put their own lamps in order. [8] And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. [9] But the wise replied, There will not be enough for us and for you; Don't drain us with your flesh issues, if you refuse to become a morning person, go instead to the dealers and buy for yourselves. [10] But while they were away shopping,  I showed up, and those who were prepared came in with Me to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. [11] Later the lazy virgins, who slept in, also came and said, Lord, Lord, open the door to us! [12] But I replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you, I never saw you in the secret place, I am not acquainted with you." Matthew 25:7-12 AMP

Flesh people have no hope of victory, unless you become a morning person, Friend your alarm clock can change your eternity, Don't despise it, or you may be out shopping with the fools when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment